Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022

buckeyefan1

I asked a legit question about the EPS :+( 
Anyways, so the EPS showed a move towards cold rain for this coming weekend. Can any METS confirm this?

Gonna be honest I didn’t see any sign of that at all, our chief problem will be getting enough qpf if you take modeling verbatim right now. Temps are beyond fine and any event would produce pixie dust snow.
  • Like 4

Really hope we can keep the low a little farther off Hatteras. Don't want to have to worry about mixing in SE VA. Every storm so far this winter has been inland. Give me this one haha
But loving the possibilities this far out. Hopefully we can reel it in!
Literally everybody east of the Aiken-Columbia-Charlotte line is hoping it stays off the coast

Sent from my SM-S115DL using Tapatalk

Basically threats all over the place starting day 7 on all the different globals. Best looking “closest”threat is day 8 on the cmc, it buries the southeast.

euro looks gorgeous on day 7 too… just a little suppressed. Euro looks great again on day 9 but also a tad suppressed. Perfect!

• Like 2

I could see the day 7/8 thing working out. Euro looks perfect with the progression of the Baja low across the southeast… just doesn’t have any northern energy dropping down to help amplify it. Cmc has the same feature but phases it with the northern stream and boom! Gfs doesn’t have the Baja low but does have a northern stream disturbance dropping down. 

• Like 2

• buckeyefan1 changed the title to Mid to Long Range Discussion ~ 2022
  • buckeyefan1 unpinned this topic