• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Overunning Mixed Event 12/18-12/19/21

dryslot

The weather underground app though has gotten a bit more aggressive suggesting something that would total closer to seven or 8 inches.  I guess we’re going to get into it. Of heavier snow here in a bit.  Either way it’s a nice start to the snow season because this will probably be the start of a pack given the long range forecast and some nice cold nights this week.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Maybe 2” light to mod.  Low visibility due to fog. Hopefully we get heavier. This evening

Here in Concord (ON the Heights Mahk) it has been snowing since 1pm. Moderate with little mix all day. Gut telling me our Max will be 4 inches (and its a pretty old gut)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, duncanwxnh said:

Here in Concord (ON the Heights Mahk) it has been snowing since 1pm. Moderate with little mix all day. Gut telling me our Max will be 4 inches (and its a pretty old gut)

We tend to do a little better than you I think. And Bryan does a little better than me. My gut is similar but the models seem to be pretty consistent on wanting us to get six or seven or even 8 inches though, we’ll see

7 minutes ago, greenmtnwx said:

For comparison, last 12/18 lol

455BADE2-EBDA-4DA4-B8C9-000EC60F6C88.png

On 12/26 you should post last year at the same date.  I think it will look better this year.  :rolleyes:

Echoes overhead but nothing on the ground here, unless it started in the past 15 minutes.  Things seem to be moving straight east which would keep the best stuff south of here.  However, GYX expects a band to pass thru the foothills later in the evening.  Patience . . .

5 minutes ago, snowgeek said:

Rain and 33F here. Got some sleet but never really accumulated.  Meh.

ALB to rt 2 in MA corridor basically got shutout in this event. Worse than I thought even in the bad scenarios...garbage system. 

Aesthetically this even looks putrid too on radar. What an ugly system. 

image.gif.68a540f4f68a85336921cd9fd49e74dc.gif