• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Dec. 10-11 Severe Weather

Indystorm

Still over 100 trapped at the Amazon warehouse in Edwardsville, IL and perhaps at least 1 fatality, thus far. 

I will say this, as tragic as it is there, this circulation passed directly over me as it began to develop over Des Peres, MO at Manchester Road & I-270, and continued to intensify before dropping in the Metro East. This could've been incredibly bad just 20 miles farther southwest.

5 minutes ago, nwohweather said:

If I’m not mistaken, this is probably the longest track tornado ever at this point

Depends on if it cycled along the Tennessee/Kentucky border.   But at the same time, the Tri State Tornado also likely cycled 1 or 2 times so this is up there with an all time record regardless

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, madwx said:

Depends on if it cycled along the Tennessee/Kentucky border.   But at the same time, the Tri State Tornado also likely cycled 1 or 2 times so this is up there with an all time record regardless

My thoughts exactly. Regardless of if there was some lift at all, we’re looking at a damage path of 150-200 miles. The emergency response is going to have to be incredible here for so many affected.

Hopefully they can get Paducah’s radar back, there are still some strong supercells off to the west