Weathernoob335
Mid-Atlantic forum winter 2021/22 snow totals thread

North Balti Zen

2 hours ago, H2O said:

1/3/2022: 10”

1/7/2022: 2.75”

1/16/2022: 2”

Total: 14.75”

I'm going to be sappy here just for one second.... dude, seeing your yard near the top for close suburban snowfall IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER AFTER MULTIPLE EVENTS is a straight up treat. Seriously. 

All that said... GTF off my lawn and stop stealing my snow or I'm bringing the bobcat and trailer in the middle of the night. Just like I was going to do to wnwxluvr back in 2012-13. I never should have turned around and went home at Front Royal that night... Still regret it. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I'm going to be sappy here just for one second.... dude, seeing your yard near the top for close suburban snowfall IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER AFTER MULTIPLE EVENTS is a straight up treat. Seriously. 

All that said... GTF off my lawn and stop stealing my snow or I'm bringing the bobcat and trailer in the middle of the night. Just like I was going to do to wnwxluvr back in 2012-13. I never should have turned around and went home at Front Royal that night... Still regret it. 

I have had snow OTG in some way shape or form since Jan 3.  To be 1/4" under DCA climo(its what I use for MBY) and it just hit the middle of Jan is freaking awesome.  The last two years were so bad for my hood.  Missing north, south, east and west.  

This is why the joy of seeing ANY snow fall is something I wish for everyone.  I'll take it.  From .5" to 30(that won't ever happen but I can dream).  Life means taking what you can get when you can get it cause you never know when it might be your last.  And being miserable over it sucks the joy out of life. 

But that said, if you dare come to try and steal my snow in the middle of the night just give me a heads up and I'll help load the truck.  I know a house you can "borrow" from cause they never give out good  halloween candy.  And then after we can have a beer(me) and whatever you like to have while laughing over Vice Regent getting more snow than Ji one time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1