Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Wednesday 12/8 Possible Snow/Ice/Rain? Discussion

Torch Tiger

1 hour ago, TrueBlue said:

It rained buckets at Sugarloaf last night, melted everything at my house at the bottom of the hill. Texted my 16 year old at 1 today to see how it was on the hill.

It was "meh" according to him. Video he and his cronies posted on Insta, were much better than "meh". Didnt look a whole lot different than Sunday, albeit much harder. Couple more grooms and itll be fine. Guns were blasting when I left at 7 this morning. 

I have learned from my tween that “meh” means anything from just decent to really great. You have to see the height of the shoulder shrug to be more specific. 

42 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

I have learned from my tween that “meh” means anything from just decent to really great. You have to see the height of the shoulder shrug to be more specific. 

Gonna be nasty up there. Good news is that you torch on srly winds. Rum Runners in Randolph.

5 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

People forget a lot of things…the angst in here is almost too much to take sometimes. The volatility in the modeling has been huge…and it’s tough to say where things go in 10-15 days, let alone 3-4 weeks.  But folks are jumping out of trees with nooses around their necks all over the place in here.  

It’s the 7th of December…let’s all remember that

Remember this…

:weenie:

• Haha 2