Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Wednesday 12/8 Possible Snow/Ice/Rain? Discussion

Torch Tiger

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It definitely isn’t as good here…. Doesn’t really get anyone involved in the real heavy stuff. It is more widespread with the precip, but I don’t see any way that’s high end advisory with that look

It didn't really improve here verbatim, but what it did is draw the goods further down the coast from NS and closer as the system digs more.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It definitely isn’t as good here…. Doesn’t really get anyone involved in the real heavy stuff. It is more widespread with the precip, but I don’t see any way that’s high end advisory with that look

The low is further se at 12z.   Concentrated qpf in se zones but I’d take 18z given the low path.

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

I wish Pivotal had an easier way to toggle between runs like TT has.  It's slower and cumbersome on Pivotal.

cod is pissing me off with these stupid "this site can't provide a secure connection errors" 

I love cod b/c it has a ton of different parameters and is the easiest to maneuver.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It’s important to note that this is also the NAM. Nothing else, especially the euro, is showing anything like this 

I get you, but that large of an axis shift within 60 hrs is not trivial, so it'll be interesting to see the changes at 18z and 0z

4 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

If history repeats itself by this time tomorrow we will go from irritation about a whiff to the south to irritation about discussing where the rain/snow line sets up lol 

We definitely still need another solid shift NW to make this more than a 1-3 deal for most. It would be nice to get the Euro a little more bullish, but it's been pretty steadfast on the 1" idea with maybe some scattered 2-3" amounts.