Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Banter

Rjay

14 hours ago, LibertyBell said:

when humanity reaches its next stage of evolutionary progress this is exactly how we'll all be talking.

we might not even be talking, we will be directly projecting the words into each other's minds.

Liberty, many married folks have experienced that already. As always …

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Can't wait for the admins to implement reverse 5-posting so we can require the smartest folks to post at least five times a day.

You Don S and bluewave would be very busy. Rjay would try to post more and then text me that hes banned

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, North and West said:

emoji817.png

Pox on both their houses. They never stop screwing over the fans.

Yup.  Nothing grinds my gears worse than labor disputes in sports.  Billionaires vs. millionaires.  Maybe I'm oversimplifying it for my argument but I don't think people on either side of the aisle are hurting financially.  Figure something out FFS.  

• Like 1

Yup.  Nothing grinds my gears worse than labor disputes in sports.  Billionaires vs. millionaires.  Maybe I'm oversimplifying it for my argument but I don't think people on either side of the aisle are hurting financially.  Figure something out FFS.  

Bingo. I support the players in this one, buuuuuuut they screwed themselves over in the last agreement. They went for creature comforts last time rather than money - which is fine, but you can’t have it both ways. They bargained for more off days, empty seats on the bus, personal chefs… all of those are nice and worth something, but it’s not pure revenue in your pocket.

That’s all well and good, but there’s give and take.

• Like 1

If this really becomes a suppressed garbage storm again like the one we recently missed that hit SE VA/Delmarva like the NAM has it this run, I'll just crack up. That would make this winter rival 11-12. 01-02, 19-20 level of fail, despite the one lucky storm we had early this month. And I'll be on the 'warm us up and just get this god awful thing over with' train.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1