Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter

Rjay

2 hours ago, SRRTA22 said:

The older i get...the more i dont want this snow and cold....i wanna hang outside not stuck indoors bc its too cold out 

If we're not getting 24+" of snow its not even worth it

Id rather 85f with a screaming bow echo barreling towards us then this s*** 

Agreed. 

Either give me a monster KU or be warm/snowless. 

I've been a lot more interested in severe weather last few years bc I think that's what the trend will be. 

I'm kinda hoping Monday turns into a major southeast screamer. 

8 minutes ago, Blizzwalker said:

An ice picture344318903_AftertheIceStormII(SamsPoint)1-10-22TWO.thumb.jpg.18c5bd89ed9c4dcbf8ecccdbbe1897ba.jpg I took on Jan 10. Went up on Sams Point near Ellenville in Sullivan Co.

0 wind chill. ( I'm always the first person to show disdain at windchill numbers thrown around in the media.  OK, it was about 14, but 0 sounds better...)

Very nice! I believe the elevation up there is 2000’+ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snowman19 said:

I knew you had to comment. As soon as I posted I knew the alarms sounded in your basement. I think you have a crush. Lol I love how I live in your head rent free lol

No surprise you’d live rent free somewhere, considering the stolen tweets youve posted over the years :lol:

• Haha 5
  • Weenie 3

8 minutes ago, Rjay said:

Give the interior a blizzard and me some severe wx.  I do not want a slop fest. 

I could settle for a slop fest on this one if it leaves us with a frozen covering, but that might be too much to ask for.  Would prefer some kind of snowcover/base while waiting for the next potential heart breaker.

29 minutes ago, VideoBufferMX said:

The problem here is (some people do not like snowing). SNOW helps better than cold rain cooling these abnormal summer heat waves at 2m levels rising IR (hot air parcels). Heavy rain in the month of January is not OK. Otherwise we deal with bow echoes... derechos significantly enhanced tornadoes. Something extraordinary we do not want to deal it. Thunderstorms are lightning abundant (abnormal as well). We do not want to deal with excessive lightning and excessive electrostatic discharge at the pole grounding wires inside apartments, buildings, houses.

So this is another storm which I believe better produce the snow and move out as usual this means possibly 12-18in event for I-95 (Central NJ) not saying 24"+ not out of the question. It will move out as usually quickly...

This wave is strong and I haven't seen an analog looking like this. This energy might just be small piece of a big puzzle or larger system that seems like a long duration opportunity and having stalling characteristics.

COMMENT: FUNNY ISN'T IT? :D THEY TALK LIKE THAT ::: SOME OF THESE WAVES ARE SO STRONG THAT THEY ACQUIRE VOICES AND RETURN BACK TO THE DROPSONDES...

I AM LIKE WORKING IN THIS AREA OF TALKING VIBRATIONS READING CRYPTOGRAPHY STATEMENTS BASED ON RECONS... 

How much for Philly?

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

38 minutes ago, VideoBufferMX said:

The problem here is (some people do not like snowing). SNOW helps better than cold rain cooling these abnormal summer heat waves at 2m levels rising IR (hot air parcels). Heavy rain in the month of January is not OK. Otherwise we deal with bow echoes... derechos significantly enhanced tornadoes. Something extraordinary we do not want to deal it. Thunderstorms are lightning abundant (abnormal as well). We do not want to deal with excessive lightning and excessive electrostatic discharge at the pole grounding wires inside apartments, buildings, houses.

So this is another storm which I believe better produce the snow and move out as usual this means possibly 12-18in event for I-95 (Central NJ) not saying 24"+ not out of the question. It will move out as usually quickly...

This wave is strong and I haven't seen an analog looking like this. This energy might just be small piece of a big puzzle or larger system that seems like a long duration opportunity and having stalling characteristics.

COMMENT: FUNNY ISN'T IT? :D THEY TALK LIKE THAT ::: SOME OF THESE WAVES ARE SO STRONG THAT THEY ACQUIRE VOICES AND RETURN BACK TO THE DROPSONDES...

I AM LIKE WORKING IN THIS AREA OF TALKING VIBRATIONS READING CRYPTOGRAPHY STATEMENTS BASED ON RECONS... 

Uhhh...... 

08227-confusedlook.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, VideoBufferMX said:

200.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VideoBufferMX said:

WIP Work In Progress GFSv16 does not accept a lot of injected data and these dropsondes are old (.mil I do not even know who designed them) (worked in reverse engineering so understood them on a fairly deep level). Data that got into the model is reliable and will lead to accurate results 00z should provide insight. Mentally sensing looks loaded w/ data.

TRYING TO DECIPHER FURTHER: SNOWFALL PHILA: NO DATA AVAILABLE YET. CHECK 00z GFSv16 ... giving me this... 

ab16c3f8042ac833a5fb3a26d524868ad9f9c79aec3c9df81312f5f3840b27ce_1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8