Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter

Rjay

1 minute ago, Allsnow said:

Horrible. Coming off the tragic fire in Phl. I’m guessing the door to the fire apartment was left open? 

Yup. Guessing some stairwell doors open as well. Gonna be sickening how many end up passing away from this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

54 minutes ago, jfklganyc said:

Every piece is wrong. From DJ on out.

Just a mess

I think DJ could have been and maybe to a degree still can be a good to great QB. He just landed in an organization that is in the throes of complete incompetence when it comes to development of talent. 

I still can’t believe how many times Jason “the clap” Garrett had him risk his body in run plays. 

On 1/9/2022 at 9:01 PM, Intensewind002 said:

I wasn’t alive then but my dad says it’s the worst since the 70s when he was a kid:axe:

Horrendous.  Two winning seasons the entire decade.  Neither the Giants or Jets made the playoffs in the 70's.  That's one reason why you see so many middle-aged Cowboys, Dolphins, Steelers and Raiders fans around here.  My uncle latched onto the Steelers because the local teams were so awful and he always saw the Steelers playing a big, nationally televised game on Sunday afternoon or Monday night.  Not only were the Giants bad, they were basically unwatchable to boot.  The worst thing a sports team can be is bad and boring.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Walt accurately calling the 12z NAM run is about as badass a thing I’ve ever seen on this board. 

Walt is the man, of that there is no doubt.

We in the northern part of the forum have a special place in our hearts for Walt. He actually recognizes that we exist, and that's all that we ask.

I do get tired of seeing people here saying how bad a certain setup is for the forum, rain, mixing, etc, when that same setup is a paradise of white for those of us in the northwest, north and northeast part of the forum. When you cut us do we not bleed too?

Yes I'm being melodramatic, this is the banter thread after all, but I digress back to the main point.

Walt is the man and I read his analysis first anytime I come here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

Walt is the man, of that there is no doubt.

We in the northern part of the forum have a special place in our hearts for Walt. He actually recognizes that we exist, and that's all that we ask.

I do get tired of seeing people here saying how bad a certain setup is for the forum, rain, mixing, etc, when that same setup is a paradise of white for those of us in the northwest, north and northeast part of the forum. When you cut us do we not bleed too?

Yes I'm being melodramatic, this is the banter thread after all, but I digress back to the main point.

Walt is the man and I read his analysis first anytime I come here.

Having lived in Queens for 2 years now I can confidently say this is how Long Islanders think of anyone west of the city:

tC6eQ5U.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4