Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter

Rjay

8 minutes ago, donsutherland1 said:

ATTN: RJAY

I am trying to renew my subscription, but keep receiving error messages. I suspect it has to do with my credit card being on file and my trying to use the updated on with a later expiration date. Please advise.

On it

• Like 1

You folks of this forum's interest region are on the fence nearing Jan 7, for a short duration snow/ potential ending as wind combo -

Sensitivity - to me - resides two fold: one the correct handling of the western N/A ridge aspect as the PNA enters mode change during the week - that's usually a problem as to arc extent with that envelopment, but is problematic here... because we eject a very potent mid/u/a/ wind max through the field and said amplitude - if handled improperly and is bigger ... - does so immediately aft of the S/W.  That creates more depth in the TV, and with height resistance over the Gulf/FL/ and adjacent Atlantic coming toward the lower 580s with less than 50 kt balance geo-str wind, that signals less destructive interference, such that has been the case the vast majority of times this early winter. 

2ndly, the bifurcation in the 30 to 40 hour range wrt to the SPV over the NE Pac. The PNA changing mode disrupts that...and recent GFS operational takes the ballast on a retrograde motion, whilst the Euro cluster takes more SE as our S/W in question.  Depending on which is crucial. I suspect the Euro at this range, however, given to it's superior resolution and correction/tech in play.

Basically... watch this for more than merely SNE and points NE for impact.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1