Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter

Rjay

34 minutes ago, rclab said:

Siting alone this early Christmas morning, I’m determine, this year,to finally take my own advice;( it is better to be wrapped in red, green, silver and gold than your own tears.) My 4th year trying. May we all find peace. As always …. Have a happy and merry ….

26 minutes ago, STORMANLI said:

I'm with you rclab.  8th year for me.

For some reason this year particularly hard. Peace to us all

Merry Christmas

I hope you guys find peace and love. Just know ya are not alone and have us as a community to lean on

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rclab said:

Siting alone this early Christmas morning, I’m determined, this year, to finally take my own advice;( it is better to be wrapped in red, green, silver and gold than your own tears.) My 4th year trying. May we all find peace. As always …. Have a happy and merry ….

We all love you man.   Merry Christmas.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rclab said:

Siting alone this early Christmas morning, I’m determined, this year, to finally take my own advice;( it is better to be wrapped in red, green, silver and gold than your own tears.) My 4th year trying. May we all find peace. As always …. Have a happy and merry ….

3 hours ago, STORMANLI said:

I'm with you rclab.  8th year for me.

For some reason this year particularly hard. Peace to us all

Merry Christmas

And thank you both for being part of the forum.  You're valued members and we're always here if you need us.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rjay said:

Oh and BxEngine sucks.  

Good morning and Merry Christmas, Rjay. Visions of sugar plums and lolli pops danced in my head … and …. thats where it stopped. Stay well and happy and even alone this morning I am blessed thanks to all of you. As always ….

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

FB_IMG_1640186557986.jpg

Good morning and Merry Christmas. Thank you. This photo I’ve saved. It not only dragged me into the light this morning but gave me something to give my daughters when they tell me. “Well, what can we give you Dad” I’ll fund the ingredients if they can reproduce this masterpiece it will be well worth it. As always.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1