Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter

Rjay

1 minute ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

I seen some moron in a CVS walk up to the counter not wearing a mask asking if they do covid testing. She said she wasn’t feeling good. :gun_bandana:

They need to add an appropriate reaction I can use for this post.  It's not funny.  It's not sad.  It's infuriating.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

I seen some moron in a CVS walk up to the counter not wearing a mask asking if they do covid testing. She said she wasn’t feeling good. :gun_bandana:

45 minutes ago, Rjay said:

They need to add an appropriate reaction I can use for this post.  It's not funny.  It's not sad.  It's infuriating.  

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cfc83b88afefed83ee

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rjay said:

Honestly, no one knows the half of it.  This whole thing has made me rethink getting into retail pharmacy. 

People have no clue how much actually goes into typing up prescriptions, verifying them, giving shots, phones ringing, checking in orders, etc.  You can't find technicians to help out either, no one wants to apply.  I mean we see sick people all day, who knows if it's covid or not?  There's a lot of illness going around besides covid though, I can tell you that.

The thing that annoys me though is that people still complain about wait times, hold times, and if things aren't ready when they just were at the doctor a half hour ago.  You want to come fill it yourself, or do you want quality and accuracy?

People have no respect for retail workers general, but you'd think on the pharmacy side it'd be better.  Everyone is overworked and many pharmacists in the district are leaving at an alarming rate.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, JerseyWx said:

Honestly, no one knows the half of it.  This whole thing has made me rethink getting into retail pharmacy. 

People have no clue how much actually goes into typing up prescriptions, verifying them, giving shots, phones ringing, checking in orders, etc.  You can't find technicians to help out either, no one wants to apply.  I mean we see sick people all day, who knows if it's covid or not?  There's a lot of illness going around besides covid though, I can tell you that.

The thing that annoys me though is that people still complain about wait times, hold times, and if things aren't ready when they just were at the doctor a half hour ago.  You want to come fill it yourself, or do you want quality and accuracy?

People have no respect for retail workers general, but you'd think on the pharmacy side it'd be better.  Everyone is overworked and many pharmacists in the district are leaving at an alarming rate.

Everytime I go to walgreens there are different people working there 

10 hours ago, hudsonvalley21 said:

these aren't people-- these are zombies and they should be treated as such.  Anyone who does that should be arrested on the spot and dragged away by the cops.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RippleEffect said:

covid sucks it's just annoying how i'm getting drained this morning!

well this snow helps, I actually saw there is snow on the trees and rooftops and cars and the last time I saw that was back at the end of November.  So the city and airports got their first measurable snow last night?   I didn't see it fall but that's what happens when it's the middle of the night lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EasternLI said:

Was able to get a test the other day only since my mom works at a hospital. So they are testing family members as well. Came back negative this morning. So this is just a standard cold. Relieved. 

Glad to hear that. My brother and his family have it now. Not too bad this far, my sister in law is already much better. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EasternLI said:

Was able to get a test the other day only since my mom works at a hospital. So they are testing family members as well. Came back negative this morning. So this is just a standard cold. Relieved. 

Yeah it looks like we have an uptick of both cold and flu over last year already.  People were more cautious last year than they are now.

• Like 1