Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter

Rjay

4 hours ago, Rjay said:

I'm done with my initial rankings.  Just deciding if I should actually post it lol.  

4 hours ago, Rjay said:

Forky will hate this idea so much 

RJay, it may become an end of year ritual and will probably catch on in the other sub forums. The all forums super weenie could be announced/crowned on July 4th. As always ….

• Haha 1

listen to my luck. so i got hired for a really good job last monday to start next monday. so happy cause i got laid off back in march than someone else calls me today for another job which sounds even better cause it's close to my town and i wouldn't have to commute to the city similar pay. so i set up an interview to see what the man has to say. well guess what i got coronavirus today. so now i can't even show up for the interview or work on monday. i feel fine my wife has it a bit worse and she's preggo.

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, RippleEffect said:

listen to my luck. so i got hired for a really good job last monday to start next monday. so happy cause i got laid off back in march than someone else calls me today for another job which sounds even better cause it's close to my town and i wouldn't have to commute to the city similar pay. so i set up an interview to see what the man has to say. well guess what i got coronavirus today. so now i can't even show up for the interview or work on monday. i feel fine my wife has it a bit worse and she's preggo.

That sucks to hear about the job possibilities, I would think they would be totally understanding with your situation. Biggest issue is your family, hope all works out with your wife’s situation. My daughter luckily made it thru her pregnancy and gave birth in August and didn’t get the vaccine. She got her shots in October.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RippleEffect said:

Good evening R E. I pray that the demand for your services remains high and of course that you and your family are fully recovered in short order. Oh and congratulations to you and your wife on the future new forum member. As always ….

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, rclab said:

Good evening R E. I pray that the demand for your services remains high and of course that you and your family are fully recovered in short order. Oh and congratulations to you and your wife on the future new forum member. As always ….

doing good so far. piece of cake i've had the virus before this time seems a lot more relaxed. the first time it was a rough flu like. now it's barely anything for me, my wife is congested and she's having a flu type symptoms. i'm going to try to move my interview so i don't miss that opportunity and call the other job that hired me i won't be able to make it until next friday as that's when my quarantine ends. hope they understand 

• Like 1