Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Banter

Rjay

1 hour ago, LibertyBell said:

Did any of you guys see the Geminid meteor shower last night? It was very nice-- especially between 2 and 5 am.  It should also be good tonight.

Good morning Liberty. If I tried to look up about all I could see is the new 1,000’, under construction, UHI/light pollution addition going up on the Flatbush Ave extension. As always ….

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, LibertyBell said:

I hear geese in the middle of the night, are they migrating this late?

Absolutely, they are just as lazy as we are, so they do the minimum migration necessary.

If they sense that they cut it too fine, they head further south.

Sadly we've not got their weather smarts, so we get surprised every time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nibor said:

It's spreading like wildfire in NYC. I'm currently sick. Tested negative twice but someone I was around several days ago tested positive. Had to postpone my flight today to go visit my folks out west.

The lines are growing daily around the quick testing sites in my neighborhood. I even observed a pop up tent for testing on one of the corners. Please, please take care. If you can, try to post so that we know your okay. As always ….

39 minutes ago, rclab said:

The lines are growing daily around the quick testing sites in my neighborhood. I even observed a pop up tent for testing on one of the corners. Please, please take care. If you can, try to post so that we know your okay. As always ….

I'll be fine. I just don't wanna give it to anyone else. I know too many people who've lost family members.

• Like 2

On 12/15/2021 at 5:56 PM, etudiant said:

Absolutely, they are just as lazy as we are, so they do the minimum migration necessary.

If they sense that they cut it too fine, they head further south.

Sadly we've not got their weather smarts, so we get surprised every time.

Just found out from my sister that the squirrels just got busy gathering nuts they weren't doing it this entire month until now.

7 hours ago, Nibor said:

It's spreading like wildfire in NYC. I'm currently sick. Tested negative twice but someone I was around several days ago tested positive. Had to postpone my flight today to go visit my folks out west.

Pretty soon they'll be spraying chlorox from helicopters right onto the streets like they did in 2020 in Italy