Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Western PA/Pittsburgh Winter 2021/22 Discussion

meatwad

11 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

I would imagine a full day of 33 and rain would feel similar to if your team made the Super Bowl 4 years in a row and lost all of them, to put it in perspective.

I'm about to put some fans outside of my house, face them SE and see if I can get this front going. I'm tired of sitting at 32.7 and rain. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

I would imagine a full day of 33 and rain would feel similar to if your team made the Super Bowl 4 years in a row and lost all of them, to put it in perspective.

Or let Travis Kelce run wide open with 6 seconds left, or getting beat on a lateral.

2 minutes ago, PghPirates27 said:

Funny thing is if we needed this to stall out for more snow it’d be up in Maine by now. :P

That's once it goes through, 12 hours to move 50 miles then it will blast 500 miles in 6 hours. Just the bad luck of the draw. lol

18z NAM seems to indicate an even later change over to freezing rain now...

Too early to call this a bust on icing potential yet???

Depends on what you mean. I don’t think beaver co is busting on ice.

I don’t think we will be sitting here at 10 pm still wait at 32.5. We got to be done by then right?

If not this would have to go down as the longest lasting coldest rain storm in history

Just now, MikeB_01 said:

Depends on what you mean. I don’t think beaver co is busting on ice.

I don’t think we will be sitting here at 10 pm still wait at 32.5. We got to be done by then right?

If not this would have to go down as the longest lasting coldest rain storm in history

Trying not to think about how much we would have with an all snow event. Moisture still stretched all the way back into Texas.