Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/ DE Winter 2021-22 OBS Thread

JTA66

7 hours ago, Albedoman said:

by the way,last Feb snows, I was having this problem for my squirrel feeder/bird feeder on my deck. The bar seats for the squirrels to eat at was over taken by the biggest dam squirrel I have ever seen.  LMAO

xUt5Xru27NSBFWaOTi7OuZOeX8vYY4ov2aDjvlf0vKy4VTCzl2ktoANFVXs3-Ufsr9YBtJlHCwVBeV8FdGX4DlL5vLszGHYXyXk_jox_w71IgvbV9qLqUY6DcC-tPds6SZuN_NyMRoDdNPDsL97_PUk2sFe7VSMB6imFrrb35sSoNiF-WcYUe8feD-MFF5kgixDKh97FbE6MLh6mdEDMRJwZxTLoEf0ebsWl-EUYSnRepwSADhRp0_GtT_SAsEnT_EdMGOr8jNzV_MiHA-HjUwMcWpiOVkEfOD8kw4usYvqQFuY4wjBrGGcED2Chly1--s8co_YZ2FKRtkokbXts9suBbdOYVJrlrz8XqXn7OIiJl53s7I4bd-Emdg0-Y_eAh6tixuFEu3nIv_VVsH0FHrqlzjtgrkFbJZDlCrfJcDrMV-H2Zw_5BLNUMy2eKojU3_LBv3hpTT2HbnwGYv7_QCp_jZDDgtKwi5hJknrWa8hcH0pkl2-fBfmJ4OU7XFWwp80hHfl3IOowHP05BV49y9Et1xvfEtio0J2WOzCCAVrjqb4-R7BKkq6l-0rqh5JMFL98nggGCLMF6eDxlSu9ebAGbOA9dBoUiDNlq2xEJ4Y45G3ua4OtjylEAkq1RL-_NwBzBeZGNLv6JKuaN30TQ9A3x1iIz-YC47rqIDEmmCBjVILZ1mdkp03Xp0y5neduIxX11Jk5wLB-AGJ38Bnc1PNR=w712-h949-no?authuser=0

I can see the pics now, thanks. Nice hawk! And your large squirrel looks suspiciously like a raccoon, lol.

2 hours ago, CoolHandMike said:

The cold's fine. It's the wind that sucks. But yeah, no cube, unless you count the sea-box we work out of as one. :lol:

Wind makes it tough, the worst is cold rain. And don't let your feet get wet/cold lol. I worked outside in construction when I was younger and there were only about 5 days a winter that were rough, and it usually involved cold wind or wet feet.

5 hours ago, RedSky said:

Just your average garden variety east coast mauler hoochie mama storm 

GFS is hoochie mama's sugar daddy for sure.   Still honking on that. :lol:

As of 4:30 this morning, I was down to 18 with a dp of 0.  It sucked the water out of my humidifiers overnight real quick so had to get them refilled again when I got up this morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

Still nearly a week out, so I'm not going to sweat the details. Just happy to have such a strong storm signal at this range.

Incredibly interesting to watch most models, besides the GFS make a 180 from suppression to Rain for I95 east, in just 12 hours.  Kind of raises some red flags.  When will the energy from the S/W be over land and sampled?  Tomorrow night?