Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Discobs 2021

George BM

4 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I honestly didn’t hate the warm day today. If it’s not going to be cold on Christmas, then I’ll take the warmth. Kids loved it.

Just had the gustiest shower in a couple months. Pretty impressive. Should probably have qualified for our severe thread.

Yeap. It's from that same line segment that I mentioned above when it was near Winchester. Got very brief heavy rains and some enhanced breezes (20-30mph gusts) from it. Heaviest rates since... probably October 29th.

The last 2 months have been a severely dull period weather-wise, outside of wind maybe. Our fave! 

Just had a legit(but brief) downpour and it seemed so bizarre. Honestly can't remember the last time that happened. 0.15" is already an overperformer lol. Forecast for tonight is a tenth or less, which is basically a broken record as any time there has been rain recently it's been insignificant.

3 hours ago, George BM said:

Are any of you near Winchester folks seeing stronger winds with that bowing line of downpours? I'm seeing 50-55mph winds like 2,000ft or less off of the ground via TIAD.

I didn't note anything significant; it was more windy here earlier.  But we did get a surprising summer-like downpour.  .25"p

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic