Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2021

George BM

3 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Just married! But my dad had a minor heart attack this morning. He’s doing ok, and I’m just happy he’s that way. Crazy day. Totally exhausted.

Congrats, WxWatcher!!  All the best to you in your new life journey together.

I'm very sorry to hear about your dad.  Very frightening and stressful for sure; I remember when my dad had a heart attack and also underwent bypass surgery some years later.  I hope your father will be OK and recover well.

• Thanks 1

Humble brag: for the last 6-months I’ve been putting together training materials to teach GIS users how to map in a new software program. This afternoon was the first training session and it was AMAZING. Went smooth, was well received and hopefully very useful to my coworkers. So so glad that first one is done. More training to come next year, but yay! 

• Like 16

42 minutes ago, mappy said:

Humble brag: for the last 6-months I’ve been putting together training materials to teach GIS users how to map in a new software program. This afternoon was the first training session and it was AMAZING. Went smooth, was well received and hopefully very useful to my coworkers. So so glad that first one is done. More training to come next year, but yay! 

8905d5b4df5658f974dd4625b9b53f5f.gif

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I debated not saying anything but I have Covid. I had all 3 Moderna shots so I will probably be fine.  Thought I had the flu since I’ve been taking care of my daughter and son who both had the flu. But tested positive today. 

Sorry to hear that -- we're all going to get it eventually, that seems to be the way things are going. Hope you and your family feel better!

• Like 1

Just now, nj2va said:

I used the auto draft in my FF league and wound up finishing 1st in the regular season (lol).  Have a bye the first week of the playoffs.  

I admire/hate that - I worked hard to barely squeak into the playoffs in the two 14-team leagues I'm in. Did you autodraft some combination of Taylor/Kupp/Najee/Fournette/Deebo? 

42 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

I admire/hate that - I worked hard to barely squeak into the playoffs in the two 14-team leagues I'm in. Did you autodraft some combination of Taylor/Kupp/Najee/Fournette/Deebo? 

I usually am very scientific and spend time researching my draft order - over that sht so decided to auto draft.  Clearly computers are smarter than me.

I’ve got Taylor and Kupp.  Ekeler has been good for me too.

10 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

I debated not saying anything but I have Covid. I had all 3 Moderna shots so I will probably be fine.  Thought I had the flu since I’ve been taking care of my daughter and son who both had the flu. But tested positive today. 

Take care of yourself and rest up.  

8 hours ago, nj2va said:

I usually am very scientific and spend time researching my draft order - over that sht so decided to auto draft.  Clearly computers are smarter than me.

I’ve got Taylor and Kupp.  Ekeler has been good for me too.

I was lucky enough to pull the trifecta of a bye in each of my 3 leagues.  That almost never happens.  I have a combo of Kupp, Adams, Ekler, Brady and Henderson on 2 of the three teams which has been very nice.

I also lucked out with free agent additions like Moore and Guyton (this past weekend) at opportune times througout the season.  

I'll never have a year a good as this one. 

Good luck to you both in the playoffs!

2 hours ago, toolsheds said:

I was lucky enough to pull the trifecta of a bye in each of my 3 leagues.  That almost never happens.  I have a combo of Kupp, Adams, Ekler, Brady and Henderson on 2 of the three teams which has been very nice.

I also lucked out with free agent additions like Moore and Guyton (this past weekend) at opportune times througout the season.  

I'll never have a year a good as this one. 

Good luck to you both in the playoffs!

Sounds like you've got great teams!  Good luck in the playoffs.  This is just a "for bragging rights" league with my family so unfortunately no money at stake. B)

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic