Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2021

George BM

15 hours ago, SnowLover22 said:

anyone else get a random NSFW message. Probably a bot I am guessing. I already reported the message. 

15 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

I got it three times - eventually just blocked the account.

15 hours ago, HighStakes said:

Yeah, I got 2 weird messages this morning. I just deleted them and did not open either. I forgot to report them.

Sorry that happened! the issues has been resolved. 

• Thanks 5

Perhaps a bit of good news on Lamar-

Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson suffered a right ankle sprain in Sunday's 24-22 loss to the Cleveland Browns, which puts a major question mark over the final four games of the regular season for Baltimore.

The Ravens are expecting Jackson to be diagnosed with a low ankle sprain, a source told ESPN's Dianna Russini. Jackson walked out of the locker room in a protective boot.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32852640/baltimore-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-carted-ankle-injury

Point-and-click at 10,900 feet near Ebbets Pass, CA for some chuckles.  Think there'll be some drifting? :lol:

This Afternoon
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 24. Strong and damaging winds, with a south wind around 90 mph, with gusts as high as 140 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 27 to 33 inches possible.
Tonight
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 15. Strong and damaging winds, with a southwest wind 100 to 110 mph increasing to 110 to 120 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 180 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 29 to 35 inches possible.
  • Haha 3
  • Weenie 2

5 hours ago, BlizzardNole said:

Point-and-click at 10,900 feet near Ebbets Pass, CA for some chuckles.  Think there'll be some drifting? :lol:

This Afternoon
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 24. Strong and damaging winds, with a south wind around 90 mph, with gusts as high as 140 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 27 to 33 inches possible.
Tonight
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 15. Strong and damaging winds, with a southwest wind 100 to 110 mph increasing to 110 to 120 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 180 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 29 to 35 inches possible.

I’d chase. :weenie: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

Been in the new house six nights now - and stepping outside just now - this is probably the first real clear night and holy hell - stars! Visible and not covered up with city light wash! 

Same deal here on Parrs Ridge. I could hardly see the moon in AA County. Up here it looks like a planetarium. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

It's unreal, the difference, right? I am still in shock over the difference. 

I'm happy that both of you are able to enjoy the evening sky now.  It is really amazing how much light pollution exists until you are able to get away from it.  My neighborhood has the amber street lights, but if you walk to the middle of the park across the street, or look up from the deck behind the house and it's a great view. 

Enjoy!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Just married! But my dad had a minor heart attack this morning. He’s doing ok, and I’m just happy he’s that way. Crazy day. Totally exhausted.

CONGRATS!

and sorry about your dad, hope he has a speedy recovery!

23 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Just married! But my dad had a minor heart attack this morning. He’s doing ok, and I’m just happy he’s that way. Crazy day. Totally exhausted.

Glad he is doing alright.  Heart attacks are no joke.

And congrats on getting hitched!!  All the best to Mrs. Reaper!!

• Thanks 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic