SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2021

George BM

On 12/10/2021 at 11:49 AM, mappy said:

Longwood Gardens, PA

https://longwoodgardens.org/

My wife was just up at Longwood last weekend with my mom and sister in law. She said it was pretty amazing. We were at Butchart Gardens a couple of years ago in BC and it is the most amazing garden we have ever seen. If you ever have a chance to go there do it. We were lucky enough to catch it on an Alaskan cruise. Here are some pics of Longwood she took last weekend:

May be an image of sky and tree

May be an image of 3 people, tree and nature

May be an image of 7 people and body of water

May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and tree

• Like 9

4 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

My wife was just up at Longwood last weekend with my mom and sister in law. She said it was pretty amazing. We were at Butchart Gardens a couple of years ago in BC and it is the most amazing garden we have ever seen. If you ever have a chance to go there do it. We were lucky enough to catch it on an Alaskan cruise. Here are some pics of Longwood she took last weekend:

May be an image of sky and tree

May be an image of 3 people, tree and nature

May be an image of 7 people and body of water

May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and tree

Gorgeous! I’ve been twice in spring/summer during daytime and it is a great place to visit.  Sadly it’s a pretty big trek from any where west of Baltimore.

• Like 1

Some snowy owl reports in Maryland this week. One in Annapolis and another in the Cambridge area. I haven’t been able to confirm the Annapolis report, but the Cambridge sighting is confirmed. Apparently right off of Bellevue Ave in town and on the water.

I think this photo was taken by a birder by the name of John Manger.

image.jpeg.63a7a2548fba05f5d28c69de89539171.jpeg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

Unless Mekari and Lamar are back next week, this season is probably over given the schedule. The O-line as currently constructed simply gets overpowered much of the time.

Agree. I think they’re done pretty much regardless. Even if they fall into a WC spot, they’re getting bounced in the first round.

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic