Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2021

George BM

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

Gotta tell you, as an opposing fan, I admire how ballsy Harbaugh is. Play call was good - Lamar missed the pass. 

He had to throw it side arm to get it around Watt.. I think maybe he could have lobbed it over watts head.. 

Watt was the difference all day long.  I totally respect the 2 point decision and I feel like the Ravens showed a lot of guts today.  

Great game!

19 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Philadelphia Union had 11 players - 8 regular starters - out due to COVID protocol for their MLS Conference Final today. All players were fully vaccinated. They went up 1-0 in the second half, but ended up losing 2-1.

What a brutal way to end a season. They deserved so much better.

Agree, that was a heartbreaker.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Gotta tell you, as an opposing fan, I admire how ballsy Harbaugh is. Play call was good - Lamar missed the pass. 

Not sure I agree with the call but it was there and Lamar made yet another bad pass. He made a bunch of those today.

• Like 1

It was a weird call for sure. You have to take it to OT. Roman and Lamar need to figure out how to make the defense pay for bringing constant heat. Fourth game in a row of this crap. They are lucky they won 2. The O-line is certainly not going to get any better this season.

The defense continues to have key breakdowns in the secondary resulting in big plays for TDs, and they don't take the ball away. Worst 8-4 team ever lol.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Apparently part of the decision was that Marlon Humphrey has a serious injury and they were basically out of corners 

Yeah and word is he may be out for a while. Pectoral muscle possibly. Could be done if that's the case. He has been pretty average or even below this year but still better than about anybody else they have at corner. Also Mekari may miss time with a hand injury, so Tyre Phillips the human turnstile is back at RT. Oh joy. Jackson better figure out how to get the ball out quicker or feel the pressure and tuck it and run. (Hey Roman, how about some help here?) Cant keep taking 5+ sacks a game. Ravens may make the playoffs, but tough to imagine them doing much damage with so much damage to their roster.

• Sad 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic