Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2021

George BM

15 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

That's a pretty safe bet...lol I got 6 sacks total for the Steelers!

I know the Ravens O line sucks but Pitts D has really been struggling of late. It’s hard to ever know what to expect from the Ravens especially early in the game but I don’t think the Steelers will dominate them with 6 sacks lol

23 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

I know the Ravens O line sucks but Pitts D has really been struggling of late. It’s hard to ever know what to expect from the Ravens especially early in the game but I don’t think the Steelers will dominate them with 6 sacks lol

Well I certainly hope not (hey maybe Villanueva can muster up a good game against his former team? :lol:).

But seriously I always felt like we might drop one more...and after that if we're gonna heat up we heat UP! So I wouldn't be surprised with a loss tomorrow...but that's just me, lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Well I certainly hope not (hey maybe Villanueva can muster up a good game against his former team? :lol:).

But seriously I always felt like we might drop one more...and after that if we're gonna heat up we heat UP! So I wouldn't be surprised with a loss tomorrow...but that's just me, lol

It’s a rivalry game so who knows but I think we win tomorrow but I actually think we lose to the Browns next week and then Packers, Bengals and Rams will be extremely tough. I think 10 wins could win this division though 

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

What is the appeal of a thread?

Moving this here -- I like having one sooner (like 3 days out) rather than later just to better archive discussion. It's fun reading back on old events/seeing old model runs and that's hard when it's all in one LR thread.

That said, it's a proven jinx so it should've be done until the short-range, which we aren't in yet.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Moving this here -- I like having one sooner (like 3 days out) rather than later just to better archive discussion. It's fun reading back on old events/seeing old model runs and that's hard when it's all in one LR thread.

That said, it's a proven jinx so it should've be done until the short-range, which we aren't in yet.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Drinking an Avery Old Jubilation. Classic Winter Warmer.

No drinking for me today but for tomorrow I got a bomber bottle from BC Brewery which is a blend of their bourbon barrel aged stout, imperial coffee stout, barelywine and scotch ale. Should be delicious 

• Like 1

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

No drinking for me today but for tomorrow I got a bomber bottle from BC Brewery which is a blend of their bourbon barrel aged stout, imperial coffee stout, barelywine and scotch ale. Should be delicious 

Damn that does sound good. What's the abv on that one?

59 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

If the shorter range models like the NAM look good tomorrow I think we can start a thread. I do like starting them earlier so you can look back at events. 

1 hour ago, SomeguyfromTakomaPark said:

You guys ever wonder what would be happening if we had global cooling instead of global warming? Imagine if the waste product of industrial civilization happened to make things cooler instead of warmer.  Imagine if summer was getting shorter and the ice caps were growing.  I betcha we’d take it more seriously. 

For a time.. that'd be cool, and we'd be chilling. Eventually though, we'd have to face the cold hard facts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CAPE said:

Drinking an Avery Old Jubilation. Classic Winter Warmer.

Hit up De Kleine Duveile in Hampen after work, and wow, what a great place for Belgian beers. Kevin is amazing and knows all there is to know regarding suggestions. They also have a new kitchen with charcuterie, cheeses, and other house made specialties. Honestly a great experience.

5 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Crazy. We're on the same vaccine schedule. We got our first two doses the same time. I'm getting my booster today. Not looking forward to it. 

I got mine the day before Thanksgiving. Luckily I didn't have much of a reaction- just felt tired for the most part.

12 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Crazy. We're on the same vaccine schedule. We got our first two doses the same time. I'm getting my booster today. Not looking forward to it. 

I was actually supposed to get mine tomorrow but took the kid to her doc to get her first dose yesterday and they gave me my booster while I was there (her doc is my doc too). Worked out as I have today to be lazy and relax vs dealing with this on Tuesday and trying to work. 

Hope your side effects are mild! 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic