Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2021

George BM

1: You sure about this?

2: Yeah. We don’t even know what the extent of the consequences across the globe that will result from this.

George BM: You called me… practically begged me to come here because you promised me that you would help me and the Mid-Atlantic weenies this winter. Are you chickening out now?

1: And suppose a climate disaster results from this?! What then?!

George BM: Then at least the weather will finally be interesting for once. I’ve watched too many storms from the outside looking in over the past decades! Heat makes everything more interesting. Besides, don’t you all have the top-secret global cooling technology that you brought up earlier in case things get a bit too heated on the earth?

2: Can’t confirm or deny. Top-secret.

George BM: <_<

Jebman: Alright! I’m ready up here when you all are!

1: And you’ve confirmed that there’s no one within 1,500 miles of our target zone?

X: Affirmative!

George BM: Go for it, Jebman.

Meteor.thumb.png.ae90fa145158cb88ab03446d04da4501.png

rock burning GIF by David Urbinati

Meteorstrike.thumb.png.d3d68942554f35566d81e3234ad49703.png

BREAKING: The 250-meter diameter meteor that struck early this morning along the equilateral Pacific is expected to cause extreme and dangerous weather patterns as a result of ‘Extremely high SST anomalies’ near the impact location.

George BM: Great job, Jebman! Let us leave this base and go home and enjoy the show.

Jebman: You all will get annihilated by extreme El Nino thundersnow blizzards to the point that you will beg for it to stop. ‘Oh please oh please oh please stop burying us!’ But it won’t stop. You will get buried alive singing ‘Sweet Home Alabama!’ until you see the light and get taken by it… into MORE El Nino blizzards!

George BM: Yeah. I just hope that we didn’t make the world too warm. BTW, how did you learn how to fly… let alone stay alive in space?

Jebman: When you’re a veteran weenie the weenies just flow through your vains.

George BM: :wacko:……………………… Okie dokie. You and MillvilleWx should hangout and visit the DMV region when we get crushed. J

Jebman: Do you think the Area 51 personnel will wipe our memory of us doing this?

George BM: Nah. You’re too powerful for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• George BM changed the title to December Banter 2021
  • mappy pinned this topic
3 hours ago, Jebman said:

You can meme me and meme me and meme me, but I still maintain that Mid Atlantic'ers will be pleasantly surprised by snow and cold this winter. In spades. Speakin of which, Get your Jebman shovels now!

34C1B24D-6D7B-417B-A976-B64D7DFD6A86.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

29 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Forgive him, he hasn’t had much experience seeing snow.

:lol: you’re the best. Hope all is well with you and your family. :wub: 

Yeah but my meme game is strong. And now I have freedom to chase snow. After I drop kids off at school(not a poo joke)

4 minutes ago, George BM said:

Yes. That's indeed graupel. Water droplets have supercooled on the snowflake (rimming).

I think it is slightly due to compression from the image but it seems to be more of a snowflake than graupel in my opinion with how it still retains its look instead of a more rounded look. Also when I took the picture there was no dinging off the ground which means that the precipitation was not heavily rimmed. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic