Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

4 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

I think after whatever storm we can muster next week, we go in the toilet for 2 to 3 weeks. But very late December and even early January don’t look that bad if looking at long range weeklies.

Yes, hopefully we score an Advisory level front end event next Wednesday.

We warm up the following week.
Then the MJO progression into phase 7 and the EPO heading towards neutral should help to return us to a colder pattern the following week before Christmas.

It think this is a case that we already see our way out of the warm up into a better colder pattern as the milder days are ongoing mid month.

Yes, hopefully we score an Advisory level front end event next Wednesday.
We warm up the following week.
Then the MJO progression into phase 7 and the EPO heading towards neutral should help to return us to a colder pattern the following week before Christmas.
It think this is a case that we already see our way out of the warm up into a better colder pattern as the milder days are ongoing mid month.

I just think the turn to colder (for snow) will be delayed and after Christmas.

15 minutes ago, paweather said:

I am tired of the GFS Euro king will be right 

The Euro, Canadian, EPS & Ukie all have a more wintry solution for us for Wednesday.

The GFS is starting to come around as well, but the other models say we get at least some winter weather next Wednesday according to the 12z runs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

2nd - let's run far and fast from "trix". 

3 hours ago, pasnownut said:

Arguably one of the more arrogant personas I've ever come across.  I'm all about good spirited debate, but when someone constantly speaks in "absolute" terms.....that's just poor form.

Ha! That person is one of the ugliest personality, vile, rude, "victimized" individuals across this weather forum.

I like the idea of anything wintry happening on Wednesday. Monday, Thursday, and Friday are my Sunbury days, and I'm the only guy they get water from, so I have to run no matter how bad the weather is. Tuesday and Wednesday I have more flexibility to say "I'm not coming in until the roads are safe".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pawatch said:

Not to piss everyone off but if it snows that would be great!!

But if it stays warm, I’M still fishing on the river till it freezes.

Still snow on top 1/3 of the mountain.

6707FC3F-E96E-4095-8FD1-1807743FE8F1.jpeg

A6A05466-2585-4927-8241-9CE2924F5D7E.jpeg

Went through your area yesterday and was surprised to see snow on the ground. I’d say between northumberland and Danville is when it faded to nothing but a trace in shaded areas. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, paweather said:

I'm with you!

Well we will need better from your 540 line...if I could put that request in?   One good piece of news is that the record high for Monday is 73 and I doubt MDT breaks 70  so we probably do not reach that one either.  No reason to add stamps of bad onto the winter so quickly. 

• Like 1