• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
11/26-11/27 Rain Ending as Snow Obs/Disco

40/70 Benchmark

It is nuking all the sudden.  We've picked up an inch down in town in 20-30 minutes.  Wife and I were leaving Sushi Yoshi and had watched it ramp up and then just started dumping.  If it could sustain itself it's probably 2-3"/hr rates, ha.

It was too warm for accumulations like 90 minutes ago down here in the lowlands at 750ft.  Can only imagine what's going on at 1500ft.

1946099502_nov268pm.jpg.22b57df3b6303d5249229aeaf4b536e6.jpg

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, alex said:

Just over 3” of paste so far here. Should be great skiing tomorrow with the upslope on top of it. 

78667F29-5A95-4A65-A503-377897709611.jpeg

Fak man, look at that scene.  Fun system for the Thanksgiving weekend. I leave empty five-gallon buckets outside, looks different out the window than a perfect small evergreen with holiday lights and snow on it.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

I have probably an inch on the grass and spotty covering on pavement, just got down to 32, Kevin's altitude is probably helping him tonight.

Nope. You have more. I think with due west winds .. you wanted to be east and on east side of the spine . That band never produced here 

56 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

A friend in the Pico/Killington area visiting parents who have a place at 2,400ft measured 9.0" of paste so far :lol:.  Living at that elevation must be a trip.

Killington was ripping this afternoon.  People getting stuck in the lot left and right.  Very slippery driving up there.  We have serious snow tires and all wheel drive, lots of winter driving experience and had the truck in low gear creeping down the access road.  Up too just coming out of the lot we were sliding a bit trying follow slower cars and the anti locks were kicking in.  Can’t image how the World Cup is going to go with killington having so many flatlander tourists who are unprepared and having to clear their lots/run a million shuttles etc.  lots of winter appeal on TV though.

• Like 1