Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
11/26-11/27 Rain Ending as Snow Obs/Disco

40/70 Benchmark

7 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Getting down around 3/8SM +SN at the RWIS near Phin.

It's a slow drop here. 35.2F

Temp is finally dropping. Hasn't exactly been a barn buster here so far. Glad to see PF posting. The lack of updates from the typical NNE jackpot spots was not encouraging. I have about an inch down now. Temps super marginal all day. I guess I wasn't tracking that aspect.

5 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Temp is finally dropping. Hasn't exactly been a barn buster here so far. Glad to see PF posting. The lack of updates from the typical NNE jackpot spots was not encouraging. I have about an inch down now. Temps super marginal all day. I guess I wasn't tracking that aspect.

Opening day at Stowe today. I'm sure the guy was busy haha. Reports I've heard from SB have been pasty snow, avg snow growth most of the day but getting better. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Been busy all day with opening day at ski area, it was more elevational today than I thought too.  Changed to snow around 2pm at 1500ft but seems around 1”/hr now.

With ski season, we now get photos of the resort lots while I pull donuts.

B471B142-B619-4E75-9AC7-835706DD3DA6.thumb.jpeg.c8c716254a45e1dee2c1e1e8b1708553.jpeg

• Like 2