Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November 28-29 Storm Threat

40/70 Benchmark

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You do this with every event. Honest to God every event. You could jack and still meh it. Even if I got a half inch I’d appreciate it. This time of year any snow if welcomed.

We’ll see… it’s disappointing given what it could have been. I get it’s only November, but it feels like we’re missing an opportunity 

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

We’ll see… it’s disappointing given what it could have been. I get it’s only November, but it feels like we’re missing an opportunity 

It’s Nov 28th.  Still a month away from sustained threats.  I just feel people rush things in the beginning of the season.

I for one am aware of my climo, but I'm also aware of everyone else's too. I'm actually kinda pissed that EVERYONE around me has seen snow. I've seen about 10 flakes so far. .. like I said, not abnormal for me. But it's abnormal for my location at 600' and 5 miles from the VT border to be last.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

• Weenie 1

26 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I didn’t quite buy it and still don’t.  But you don’t even look at anything I feel like...just peak at the Icon and meh it. It’s November 28. Just getting flakes sometimes doesn’t happen. 

1 hour ago, Professional Lurker said:

I for one am aware of my climo, but I'm also aware of everyone else's too. I'm actually kinda pissed that EVERYONE around me has seen snow. I've seen about 10 flakes so far. .. like I said, not abnormal for me. But it's abnormal for my location at 600' and 5 miles from the VT border to be last.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I think it’s pretty anomalous for this area not to have gotten at least a coating in the October - November period.