Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2021

MJO812

6 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

You do realize we have blocking right ?

Doesn't mean anything when the PNA is severely negative (forecast to -4SD and even briefly to -5SD) and the cold dumps out west-all the blocking does here is lock in stale air that is marginal at best.    Fast flow shreds everything as we get closer to any storm systems-look what happened last weekend we all ended up with .20 of an inch of QPF.   Wash rinse repeat for the foreseeable future.

-

want some action?  Head to the PAC NW-historic pattern setting up for them.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

If we have nothing by new years will you admit they were right?

I love snow and cold just as much as the next person, but we have to take off the snow goggle and address the elephant in the room-a god awful pattern that has really been around all fall and has yielded above normal temps, and well below normal precip....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

If we have nothing by new years will you admit they were right?

No because winter is still young

Will snowman19 ever admit that he is a weenie ? I have admitted that many times and they keep a record of my face on here under the weenie category. 

• Haha 3
  • Weenie 2

4 minutes ago, Brian5671 said:

yeah but you call for cold and snow the entire winter-does that mean you cancel each other out?  LOL

1 minute ago, psv88 said:

You can’t criticize him because you are exactly the same. A mirror image. You must realize this. 

How about the other people who criticize him ?

He dissappears when we get snow

What have I said that's wrong ? The mjo is currently in 7 and will be there for the foreseeable future.  7 is bad in December but okay in january.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

How about the other people who criticize him ?

He dissappears when we get snow

What have I said that's wrong ? The mjo is currently in 7 and will be there for the foreseeable future.  7 is bad in December but okay in january.

He does post alot when we are in a bad pattern I'll admit. But he sees the writing on the wall more often than you do. Like for example late last December you were calling for a snowy January 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 2

6 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

He does post alot when we are in a bad pattern I'll admit. But he sees the writing on the wall more often than you do. Like for example late last December you were calling for a snowy January 

19 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

So do you emoji1787.png

to be fair they are both weenies. snowman is an annoying warm weenie that even if there's a chance he'll twist it and say it's going to be rain. at least anthony gives up when he sees the pattern just won't produce. the upcoming pattern could produce as the cmc just depicted. don't side with the most annoying person on here please. snowman is just annoying but we love him anyway.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Metafan would call for a cold and snowy June

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, psv88 said:

What he doesn’t realize is that it’s very irritating to all of us. 

the thing is i don't think he does it on purpose i genuinely think he thinks it's going to snow in june if the we have a negative -EPO and positive +PNA with just enough blocking for the wave to stall off the coast of New Jersey. Snowman19 on the other hand, he purposefully says it's going to rain just to get all the snow weenies mad.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RippleEffect said:

the thing is i don't think he does it on purpose i genuinely think he thinks it's going to snow in june if the we have a negative -EPO and positive +PNA with just enough blocking for the wave to stall off the coast of New Jersey. Snowman19 on the other hand, he purposefully says it's going to rain just to get all the snow weenies mad.

Nah, he knows better. He has been at this for 15 years. Its an act.

• Weenie 2