Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Guess the date of the first accumulating snowfall(>Trace) in your backyard

The Iceman

On 11/22/2021 at 8:56 AM, The Iceman said:

Since I know this area can have quite a range of first accumulating snowfalls with the NW burbs having a better shot than 95 early on, guess the date for your backyard. 

Levittown, PA - I'm going to guess Dec. 17th. I think it's very unlikely we strike out completely in December. 

Since you and I live in the same area I’ll go With December 20

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 8:08 PM, Birds~69 said:

I don't know. Both of my predictions are weeks ahead of yours and I think I may fail...

31F at 8pm

You could be right. The next two weeks do seem to have potential, so we shall see!

When you said your predictions are weeks ahead of mine, the phrase "time passage" came to mind, which made me think of a song by Al Stewart, Time Passages. Appropriately the first line is "It was late in December, the sky turned to snow". Nice song...

1 minute ago, KamuSnow said:

You could be right. The next two weeks do seem to have potential, so we shall see!

When you said your predictions are weeks ahead of mine, the phrase "time passage" came to mind, which made me think of a song by Al Stewart, Time Passages. Appropriately the first line is "It was late in December, the sky turned to snow". Nice song...

Yep, good tune and appropriate, don't forget "year of the cat". Hopefully the cat is snow...