Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

14 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Why are you getting re-tested if you are not sick?

I do not feel well. I havent seen my immunocomprised dad yet for the holidays. Sick dad in law carved the food. Sick mom in law cooked everything. Sleeping in covid positive room with bro in law for three days. We smoked the same joints and weed together for two days before positive. A lot of reasons 

With all that mention 3 negative at home rapids for me. Took pcr last night, but could be too early. So i scheduled another today and a rapid 545 tonight in Quincy. 

The tests are free if you can find them so I'm taking full advantage. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DotRat_Wx said:

I do not feel well. I havent seen my immunocomprised dad yet for the holidays. Sick dad in law carved the food. Sick mom in law cooked everything. Sleeping in covid positive room with bro in law for three days. We smoked the same joints and weed together for two days before positive. A lot of reasons 

With all that mention 3 negative at home rapids for me. Took pcr last night, but could be too early. So i scheduled another today and a rapid 545 tonight in Quincy. 

The tests are free if you can find them so I'm taking full advantage. 

So......what are you going to do differently if you're positive than if you're negative?  It's not like you're going to treat it any differntly.  Grab some dayquill and move on.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

So......what are you going to do differently if you're positive than if you're negative?  It's not like you're going to treat it any differntly.  Grab some dayquill and move on.

It would seem if he’s positive and his dad is high risk maybe that would be a visit delayed?

• Like 3