Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

On 12/8/2021 at 11:21 AM, Torch Tiger said:

Looks like post 12-20 we go cold and dry, probably little to if any snow beyond that.

On 12/8/2021 at 11:48 AM, Torch Tiger said:

could be wrong but based upon the teleconnections, it looks like more of a grinder/shredder pattern where you'd look for a clipper or miller-B.  Assuming we see -EPO MJO p7 and perhaps a neutral or becoming slightly neg NAO

for all that call me a "troll", I nearly called the rest of December into the NY.  Underestimated the NAO a bit

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

I’m disappointed in the last few pages as their hasn’t been one post of wolfie howling 

It’s all good boys…it’s Xmas Eve and no howling from Wolfie!  

Merry Xmas everyone….let’s all appreciate and be thankful for the good that’s right in front of us.  Have a great couple days.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I’ll probably do 2 max lol. I had 8 treehouses on the Saturday before Halloween, and the following day was pretty rough, scratch that, VERY rough 

Ya..been there many times before.  Fun while you’re throwing em back, but no fun the next day..especially as you get older.  

• Haha 1

The pope must need a large collection at mass tomorrow  if he’s downplaying icing so folks will be out and can give “more more more” at his sermon .

On  a side note got a bunch of PVC piping , fittings nozzles and am gonna try my hand at making snow with  air compressor hose given that Snow climo is well below what I want . I mean if you have a air compressor the materials are like 20$ and it can be a fun treat for kids 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

The pope must need a large collection at mass tomorrow  if he’s downplaying icing so folks will be out and can give “more more more” at his sermon .

On  a side note got a bunch of PVC piping , fittings nozzles and am gonna try my hand at making snow with  air compressor hose given that Snow climo is well below what I want . I mean if you have a air compressor the materials are like 20$ and it can be a fun treat for kids 

By this time next year you will be approaching 1 million in revenue from all the people here who want snow in their yards...

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

2.2” from met friend in Bristol. 

Nice.  My nephew and sister in law live in Bristol.  Brian loves snow and bought a snowblower when he moved down there from Metro West Boston.  He has been so frustrated.  He is out there now finally using the blower.  It will be gone Im sure in tomorrows rain but he is having fun

2 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Well in any case, congrats of those who got snow. It does feel nice to have that on Christmas. Merry Christmas if I don’t talk to anyone, here’s to a good 2022 and please make it snow for the love of God LOL.

Merry Christmas.  Our dog grooming room. Had to put up some decorations for them lol. 2.75 final here @4Seasons

20211224_111437.jpg

• Like 7