Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

13 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Not even a flake here. Wife listening to Christmas music makes me want to light my Bluetooth speaker on fire. 

Brutal my friend. Even a half inch to an inch looks quite festive. Hopefully some redemption by New Years. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

And now the people getting snow pounding their chests. Enjoy it, but he’s not incorrect.

I love how he was lucky enough to get into the narrow area of snow, and how is finger wagging at people who didn’t get snow. Easy to be positive when you were on the right side of the line. Lame 

Ive had 2 coatings on the year

10 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I love how he was lucky enough to get into the narrow area of snow, and how is finger wagging at people who didn’t get snow. Easy to be positive when you were on the right side of the line. Lame 

Ive had 2 coatings on the year

Bro, I’ve been positive all along. And nobody is wagging any fingers. I was positive two weeks ago about 12/8 when that lil 1.5” came through. I’ve been positive about whatever I would get from this. If it was nothing..so be it.  Models were waffling every single run. I wish you got the 1.5” too. I’m not an asshole that wants to brag, I don’t operate that way.  

But your incessant whining is maddening.  It’ll either get better, or it won’t. We have 12 weeks to go..gonna be a long winter for you going forward if that’s all your gonna do. I’m sure You’ll be(your area) fine there…it’ll happen. 

And yes it’s lame that it takes everything to muster an inch or two. But sometimes it’s all you’re gonna get, and the timing was perfect at least. I lived through the 80’s and early 90’s, this is how it was. Time to Man up. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, WhiteLawns said:

Measured or by eye?

By eye. I think it’s 1.75 to 2 inches. But that little amount of snow doesn’t look appreciable by photo compared to being in it. 

even when you get 6 inches often the photos don’t do it justice.

the grass at my place was fully covered. It doesn’t do that with just an inch. But In any case that is why I said “about”. I didn’t measure it. I took a good look when I got outside. Saw complete coverage and how deep the footprints go and the meniscus at the vehicles and thought to myself “this is significantly more than an inch”.

but check out this photo it shows how deep compared to the rails. 

E1106CC3-3437-461C-8EF3-155514E40C68.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I truly wish the whole region was able to get this today. I know how much it sucks and the anger when you miss. It’s awful . Was hoping it would be wider spread 

You have to be very happy about this snowfall,  though tomorrow looks nasty.  I'm out of here this afternoon to my sister. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I truly wish the whole region was able to get this today. I know how much it sucks and the anger when you miss. It’s awful . Was hoping it would be wider spread 

100% on board with this statement. I always want to see regionwide events. It's just more enjoyable that way.