Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

The pattern doesn't look good at all through January 7th, the -PNA from hell just keeps on reloading through the end of each global ensemble run which is January 8th at this point. 

Bingo, honestly next few weeks look worse than what we had last week (snow for central and northern New England).  I see warmth and weak rain systems next two to three weeks.  Awful stretch in the heart of winter

3 minutes ago, qg_omega said:

Bingo, honestly next few weeks look worse than what we had last week (snow for central and northern New England).  I see warmth and weak rain systems next two to three weeks.  Awful stretch in the heart of winter

The next two weeks aren’t the heart of winter though. That’s inaccurate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

GFS keeos incrementally improving, and the Euro keeps degrading…who would have thought? 

Man, did the European center ruin that model.  They Should go back and undo all they’ve done to it, and it’ll be fine again. It just plain sucks now for the most part. 

Perhaps Europe and the US should start over and work together to develop a new weather model. 

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Euro is decent. Widespread 0.5”-1.5” and probably a lolli to 2” or a bit more somewhere. 
I feel like this event may have a couple of narrow, but decent bands in it with maybe lots of half inch or a little more in between?

Seems suspect, idk what’s up with the same BS with Euro 6z and 18z being amped up? Weird