Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

30 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

I never said every winter is going to be snowless. All I said is it’s possible, that at some point in the future it will happen once or twice. And I am far from the only person who believes that.

besides speaking of unreadable you spelt “borders” incorrectly. If you want to insult somebody about language just be sure you know how to spell your insult.

That’s from spell check(but I should have reread it to make sure)..so I’ll give that to ya. 

But go post your AGW stuff in the proper thread, that’s all. 

36 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

I never said every winter is going to be snowless. All I said is it’s possible, that at some point in the future it will happen once or twice. And I am far from the only person who believes that.

besides speaking of unreadable you spelt “borders” incorrectly. If you want to insult somebody about language just be sure you know how to spell your insult.

Beer?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This is OT....but I  am pumped over this, so just a sneak preview into my thought process heading into next year.

Here are the el nino seasons following multi year cool ENSO years:

1957-1958

1963-1964

1968-1969

1972-1973 (super el nino, so huge asterisk)

1976-1977

1986-1987

2002-2003

2009-2010

2014-2015

2018-2019

image.thumb.png.0a582324cd2cda0b2c07046081fce0d7.png

Wow that looks really good

49 minutes ago, IowaStorm05 said:

spelt? check yourself before you wreck yourself. if you want to insult somebody about spelling just be sure you know how to spell spelled. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Some personal news, victim of layoffs a week ago. Was a shocker. They had told me they were looking for money to promote me twice, as recently as first week of this month. My direct boss fought to keep me, but no luck. Great references at least. 

Have several other serious interviews on-going already. Keeping it quiet for now otherwise. Have interest from media companies in Hartford and Manhattan. Also Boston. Likely I stay in media as of now. We'll see. 

Good hiding environment so don't want to be closed to other opportunities outside of media. 

WHDH is perhaps the worst paying media company I have ever been involved with, they treat their employees terribly. I'll leave it at that. 

Have a positive attitude and looking forward to seeing what's next. Hopefully snow. Because we need it. 

Sorry, Jay. Hopefully you get an opportunity here. Must be why Harv bailed on WHDH.