Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

32 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Conway is WAY way out of the way.  Need to end in Boston.  

I was thinking to go to Wilmington.  But do we have Any confirmation that Wilmington has at Least 3”?  Cause if not, it’s not worth it.  

Lol wut, you drove from RI to SVT and Conway is way out of the way? 93 doesn’t end in Boston I forgot....

It also depends on the how positive anomaly is achieved....if the high is like 43 and the torch is mainly due to a relatively mild overnight low, then that is a fraudulent grinch. When I refer to grinch, I mean like over 50 with high dews.  It always been obvious any real cold is after xmas.

15 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

is this good

ecmwf-ens_T850a_us_8.png

What is the big deal?

Here is my forecast

Christmas Day A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?x=193&y=67&site=box&zmx=&zmy=&map_x=193&map_y=67#.Yb6QR2RKh-U

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Oh well ur’s was never in scrutiny. 

Im asking what he’s said that’s not true 

Nothing. Clearly there is some support for a mild xmas, but like I said, I don't think Xmas is going to be in the 50's here. If it is, by all means, I'll give him kudos. NWS does not think it will either, for whatever a day 7 point and click is worth.

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Nothing. Clearly there is some support for a mild xmas, but like I said, I don't think Xmas is going to be in the 50's here. If it is, by all means, I'll give him kudos. NWS does not think it will either, for whatever a day 7 point and click is worth.

I just you know honestly I’m only tacitly aware when these troll feuds bubble up so taken fwiw -   Maybe I don’t get why he’s being accused of trolling then . 

I’m not sure that matters… People can post it they want to post

- unless he/she posts something that’s untrue there’s no argument. People have a choice not to listen.. or read in this case… If they don’t like it block the person. Done. 

The other aspect is that (so far) his post don’t bother me because they appear to be true. He may be using truth as a weapon but it takes two people to allow that weaponization to exist lol   I think also if anybody comes in and has a sentiment that is anathema they get labeled … May be a sensitivity issue in other words

I think people just need to get some balls and grow some iron and/or ignore 

• Like 1