Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

You can just see on the Euro how low dense dry air sinks south as the wave of LP develops in the Tenn Ohio Valley and sets up a boundary for it to ride on. Nice snowstorm on the Euro inside day 5. Lots of time to ponder

Ponder this lol…..seriously….we haven’t seen a meaningful pack pre Xmas since idk….I’m sure I’ll be corrected but if it wasn’t memorable enough to burn an image in my simple weenie brain does it even count? Lol

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, ice1972 said:

Ponder this lol…..seriously….we haven’t seen a meaningful pack pre Xmas since idk….I’m sure I’ll be corrected but if it wasn’t memorable enough to burn an image in my simple weenie brain does it even count? Lol

Stop making senseless claims. Reverse psychology doesn't work in here. If you want to act like a child, go find a jungle gym ( or Ft. Night or Madden ). Lol

Seriously though. Stop with the negativity.

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 3

4 hours ago, ice1972 said:

I had a decent pack last year prior to Christmas.  
But the Grinch did his deed

7 hours ago, DavisStraight said:

First time I see you with a positive outlook this year, maybe a good sign.

Others saw the good changes way back so credit to them. I just didn’t think it could change as easily/quickly. Now that it’s no longer a deep fantasy that tickles Ant is his squad car during his graveyard shift…I’m all in. Let’s go.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, ice1972 said:

Back on the bottle late nights just in time for winter ey… 

• Haha 1