Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

That little engine that could SW putting down a very festive look up there. Some of my favorite snows are the ones coming out of Canada diving in at night pre Christmas. Enjoy 

That actually summed up this evening well. One last line coming through.  It’s a festive time of year for snow showers and light 1-3” accumulations.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I’m not biting on that yet. It’s possible but you need everything to go right. We’re kind of trying to thread the needle in getting a truly big solution (say a widespread 8-14” type storm). We don’t have any real blocking and we have a SE ridge, but at the same time the flow is quite progressive...so that will limit how far NW it can trend.   

Despite what the GFS shows, the ensembles are all in general agreement. There's a couple bigger hits for the interior, but mainly a lot of solid advisory/low end warning events.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Despite what the GFS shows, the ensembles are all in general agreement. There's a couple bigger hits for the interior, but mainly a lot of solid advisory/low end warning events.

Yea, that is what I favor...solid advisory low end warning. The OP is overdone. 

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Which way are you leaning?

I’m where I was all along, which is I think we have a shot at accumulating snow Wednesday.  Which was my only point from the beginning.  I’m not buying the 10-12” the GFS is showing at the moment. But I can see 2-4” for interior/inland CT.