Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I was doing their monthly deal for the last 2 yrs but took advantage of the yearly discounted plan.

That makes sense...only reason I do not do yearly is because I have close to zero interest in mid latitude weather during the summer....my attention shifts to the tropics and I get everything I need in that respect from the free packages.

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That makes sense...only reason I do not do yearly is because I have close to zero interest in mid latitude weather during the summer....my attention shifts to the tropics and I get everything I need in that respect from the free packages.

It was 6.99/mos and was going to go to $9.99/mos but they gave you a coupon code to save $40 if you took the Hobbyist/Annual Plan, You had to use it by 11/28, So it came out to $64.99/yr

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

I spy with my little eye.....one of the fraud five!

image.png

Not sure if it's coincidence, but that little area near the pike in central Mass has done well in the rare anafrontal events we've had, including last Friday, 12/10/19, and 2/2/18.   By done well I mean 3-6".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Snowing hard. 1.4”

Where did this come from?

About an inch here maybe a tad more.

57 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Started mixing north of there. Mile marker 51. But yeah, the big difference was around exit 18 as usual. Roads started getting just wet past there. 

Latitude wise I am between 17 and 18 but at 600 ft.  It is just enough distance and elevation from the river usually.

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

It was 6.99/mos and was going to go to $9.99/mos but they gave you a coupon code to save $40 if you took the annual Hobbyist/Annual Plan.

Not bad...I'm doing $25 monthly for wxbell, which has really good graphics IMO...and getting business package from F5 for Dec through March for only $25 total (not monthly), as have worked out an arrangement with some of the guys here.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, radarman said:

Not sure if it's coincidence, but that little area near the pike in central Mass has done well in the rare anafrontal events we've had, including last Friday, 12/10/19, and 2/2/18.   By done well I mean 3-6".

It's the terrain influence....west slopes will do better on those setups with the winds turning W behind the front.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Ohhhh....yeah I'd say he is closer to those west slopes. I think I even mentioned that in the event that gave Stafford 3". That helps him.

That didn’t help me the other night . That Stafford to Ashford zone all had 2-3”. And most of that area is lower in elevation. So it totally was those strong winds blowing what was falling overhead blowing and depositing it to the E and NE