Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Its not really a warm pattern...just need some luck with all of the cold dumping out west, and we aren't getting it as modeled quite yet. Reminds me of 20018-2019 a bit.

Winter with a bang probably Plains and maybe upper Midwest-Lakes region to start. That seems Nina to me.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It may never snow again…oh well there’s always 22-23 right? I mean if it doesn’t snow by 12/8, Spring is just about here by then anyway, so that’s the last shot. 

This place is a dam dumpster fire today! :gun_bandana::facepalm:.

I was also just going to comment. What a cynical group we have here. We are only at November 30th people. November 30th!! In the last 36 hours we've had people on the ceiling and people on the floor following every single model run like that's the say all end all of what's going to happen. I love coming on here to discuss the weather and talk about the possibilities. The one thing I don't like is the negativity and the people giving up on something that hasn't even started yet LOL. I'm not going anywhere, but it's comical to see these people, and quite a good amount, cliff jumping, just to climb back up that rock face to the top oh, and jump again if need be. It almost feels like I'm on here with a bunch of ten-year-olds. And I know for a fact that most of you are well over 10 LOL. You should almost be embarrassed that you're acting like children. Instead, let's have fun and discuss weather and the possibilities of what could happen whether it's rain or snow.

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 3

4 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

I was also just going to comment. What is cynical group we have here. We are November 30th people. November 30th. In the last 36 hours we've had people on the ceiling and people on the floor following every single model run like that's the say all end all of what's going to happen. I love coming on here to discuss the weather and talk about the possibilities. The one thing I don't like is the negativity and the people giving up on something that hasn't even started yet LOL. I'm not going anywhere, but it's comical to see these people, and quite a good amount, cliff jumping, just to climb back up that rock face to the top oh, and jump again if need be. It almost feels like I'm on here with a bunch of ten-year-olds. And I know for a fact that most of you are well over 10 LOL. You should almost be embarrassed that you're acting like children. Instead, let's have fun and discuss weather and the possibilities of what could happen whether it's rain or snow.

The fact is winter is quickly passing us by and there are no imminent snow threats. This must be troublesome

• Haha 4
  • Weenie 1

13 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

The fact is winter is quickly passing us by and there are no imminent snow threats. This must be troublesome

lolol Torch Tiger, you just love getting reactions from people. The sad thing is, some people on here have a hard time with staying positive and all you're doing is feeding into that dagger in the back idea. I could care less what you have to say. It really doesn't bother me one way or the other when it comes to your childish comments, but you're not doing anyone any favors either. There's always going to be a few of you out there. But I did want to comment on however was the fact that you're saying Winters quickly passing Us by. That has me rolling on the floor laughing. As smart as I thought you were, I guess you're not that smart after all. For one, meteorological winter starts December 1st, and for two, the actual winter starts December 21st. Climate to logically I'm especially Southern New England to the Mid-Atlantic, we really don't see when you're kicking into gear until January February. So troll all you want, I'll just look at it as some Weather comedy. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It may never snow again…oh well there’s always 22-23 right? I mean if it doesn’t snow by 12/8, Spring is just about here by then anyway, so that’s the last shot. 

This place is a dam dumpster fire today! :gun_bandana::facepalm:.

Tip’s gonna have to put me on the couch and do his psychoanalysis thing because I’m enjoying myself a little too much taking in the panic and despair from weenies here to DC. :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

I think it started early this morning when Scott went bitter...

I never went bitter. Sometimes it's good to have some fun. I don't mind the cutter next week..or whatever it ends up being if it can drive a good airmass in. For whatever reason, people are expecting a ton of early snow....and it may not work out that way. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I never went bitter. Sometimes it's good to have some fun. I don't mind the cutter next week..or whatever it ends up being if it can drive a good airmass in. For whatever reason, people are expecting a ton of early snow....and it may not work out that way. 

Ditty’s winter emotional well being goes as you go.

39 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

lolol Torch Tiger, you just love getting reactions from people. The sad thing is, some people on here have a hard time with staying positive and all you're doing is feeding into that dagger in the back idea. 

I am positive.  You're the one(s) wishing for cold weather with ice, wind, virus /sick wx, car accidents.   I just want 45 and sunny.  Nice spin though

• Weenie 2