Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2021 Obs/Disco...Dreaming of a White-Weenie Xmas

40/70 Benchmark

13 hours ago, UnitedWx said:

Just in time to watch as the model runs turn...so much flip flopping. Don't invest over day 4, just watch with interest. But yeah, great to be back in winter tracking season.

Yeah, just kinda that time of year where I'm reminded there are model fantasies to track.

58 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

They might have had a lil more than that. I know it skipped to the east with the real huge amounts, but I had 13-14” here, which compared to eastern CT paled in comparison obviously.  

But in ‘13 Hamden jackpotted and was totally buried with the big 40” total from the February 2013 Blizzard.  

'13 was a lot of fun in Boston, but I knew I was missing something historic when that band pivoted over CT. My folks were stranded for days until backhoes dug them out.

9 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Cold start.  On the way to school today, my boy commented on the skim of ice on the bog pond.  I've also put a small but noticeable dent in the wood pile.   November/December of yore.

My stoves been going out straight for a few days now, usually doesn't happen until a little later.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Cold start.  On the way to school today, my boy commented on the skim of ice on the bog pond.  I've also put a small but noticeable dent in the wood pile.   November/December of yore.

I feel like the cold has been NBD compared to previous Novies in the last 5 years.

20 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I sell plastic bags to the bait dealers for the ice fisherman, One told me today they will be fishing the ponds by this weekend in Northern Maine.

• Like 3

I’m glad that the gfs is the model showing both storm threats missing and the Euro has a Miller B nor’easter. I’d rather have the Euro on my side than the gfs. I do want to see the Canadian and Navy, and European and Canadian ensembles come on board as well before I really buy into this threat however. 

16 minutes ago, George001 said:

I’m glad that the gfs is the model showing both storm threats missing and the Euro has a Miller B nor’easter. I’d rather have the Euro on my side than the gfs. I do want to see the Canadian and Navy, and European and Canadian ensembles come on board as well before I really buy into this threat however. 

What do you think 15-30 eastern half, 10-20 western?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, George001 said:

I usually want the navy to show a storm too before I’m all in. Until then, stay conservative friend.