• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

2 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Besides the inevitable shift north, the system as a whole looks very disorganized. Weak returns and just scattered precip over Ohio and Western PA. Not impressed 

You know how it'll work. It comes through here as mixed crap or rain and then blossoms as a solid band of snow as it hits Lake Ontario. Then that band trains north and east of us while we sit in maritime, showery and drizzly air.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ericjcrash said:

I feel bamboozled. 

Don't get suckered in by these storms.

If the low heads for Jamestown and there isn't a new surface low forming on the coast, these never work out for us.

Sometimes there is front end snow but inevitably you end up dry slotted, 33F and drizzling.

• Like 1

Hoping I can squeeze out a few inches here. Most models have where I am staying mostly snow. Great Sacandaga lake/Beginning of the southern dacks region. About 15 miles or so north of the thruway. Definitely going to be another late start to snowmobile season. Seems to be later and later uggh.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, yankees102110 said:

Hoping I can squeeze out a few inches here. Most models have where I am staying mostly snow. Great Sacandaga lake/Beginning of the southern dacks region. About 15 miles or so north of the thruway. Definitely going to be another late start to snowmobile season. Seems to be later and later uggh.

You may squeeze out a decent event, so close.