• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

1 hour ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I’m so sad about last night. So much went wrong but the weather dictated this game. That missed fg lost us the game among other things. We had some intense squalls move through pregaming. 

1FEDC078-C5A9-4803-9D31-3E64E84B9E67.jpeg

The Bills d-line got their asses kicked. They’ll need to straighten that out to win any meaningful games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flying MXZ said:

The Bills d-line got their asses kicked. They’ll need to straighten that out to win any meaningful games. 

To be honest, the Bill's D kept us in that game and really only gave up that one giant run early on.  Our offense is in god damn shambles though.  No creativity, no spark, ugh.  

Hello All,

Wife and I decided to sell our home in Edinboro and do tiny house living in our Cabin (right on PA/NY line, little over 1 mile due west of Peek n Peak) for the next 2 or 3 years, then build forever home. Going to present lots of challenges, but we love the area - isolated and snowy! Have about 2 miles of walking trails cut into our woods, so wonderful for our furkids.

Good amount of snow so far - had 32" even in November and 5.5" overnight into early this morning for 37.5" on the season. Hope to post pictures at times if I can remember how. Still some question on our electric heat source, so not to sound blasphemous, but hoping for a more mild winter with temps.

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, MAIDEsNow.2 said:

Hello All,

Wife and I decided to sell our home in Edinboro and do tiny house living in our Cabin (right on PA/NY line, little over 1 mile due west of Peek n Peak) for the next 2 or 3 years, then build forever home. Going to present lots of challenges, but we love the area - isolated and snowy! Have about 2 miles of walking trails cut into our woods, so wonderful for our furkids.

Good amount of snow so far - had 32" even in November and 5.5" overnight into early this morning for 37.5" on the season. Hope to post pictures at times if I can remember how. Still some question on our electric heat source, so not to sound blasphemous, but hoping for a more mild winter with temps.

Welcome! 

Gotta take advantage of all the dead ash trees in the area for heating. Pretty sure ill be chopping wood for the next ten years.

Ripping pretty good out right now on the southern edge of this band..NWS has 5"-10" through this evening (p&C) which isn't happening lol Temp has dropped to 27°..

NWS for Wednesday

Weak lake snows northeast of both lakes Wednesday morning will give
way to a general light snowfall during the midday and afternoon...
courtesy of weak forcing ahead of a digging mid level shortwave.
Fresh snowfall accums will be under an inch in most areas...and up
to 3 inches in lake enhanced snows over northern Jefferson county.

In the wake of the shortwave...more organized lake snows will
redevelop east of the lakes Wednesday night. Several inches of snow
will be possible...esp in the vcnty of the Tug Hill where a +10kft
cap will be accompanied by a 5kft thick DGZ.

WUNIDS_map - 2021-12-07T154554.388.gif

• Like 1