• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

5 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

Not sure what you’re talking about. I’ve had a pretty healthy band over me for the last half hour. Closing in on an inch already. 

Nice. Enjoy! It may be a bit agonizing waiting, but the slower it moves, the better. Better that than sweeping through in an hour. Waiting for you to post your first deck picture of 2021. :) 

Finally ran out of space on here (again). It’s silly that we have to delete those files. Completely ruins this forum from being a really nice weather archive as all the old posts reference pics and data that is no longer there.  I’d gladly pay a fee to just have a couple GBs of space on here. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Just got home. Not even an inch. Almost not worth measuring. Fake Effect strikes again. Typical. 

I'll be waiting for synoptic something. An Alberta Clipper delivers more than Fake Effect.

Almost 2 inches here. It's redeveloping to our west over Fair Haven, Hannibal, and Lysander. It looks like it might be a shorter band though, so we shall see...

image.thumb.png.da7af52a565fe7c3d670d1e41d109b82.png

8 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Almost 2 inches here. It's redeveloping to our west over Fair Haven, Hannibal, and Lysander. It looks like it might be a shorter band though, so we shall see...

image.thumb.png.da7af52a565fe7c3d670d1e41d109b82.png

This is why I utterly disregard fake Effect.  You get a surprise sometimes but usually.its Bollocks.  Fortunately I was at a friends in syracuse and got to see an inch of snow there.  Now we wait till January.

• Like 1