Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Discobs 2021

George BM

Will update you guys later today...

WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE National Weather Service Charleston WV 202 AM EST Sun Nov 14 2021 WVZ523-526-141900- /O.NEW.KRLX.WW.Y.0022.211114T2100Z-211115T1500Z/ Northwest Pocahontas-Southeast Randolph- Including the cities of Snowshoe and Harman 202 AM EST Sun Nov 14 2021 ...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 10 AM EST MONDAY... * WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches. Winds gusting as high as 45 mph. * 

• Like 7

Currently back in Ohio visiting family just North of Dayton.  Have SN- with occasional SN and even some SN+ in spurts.  Temp is about 34F with stiff winds gusting to near 40, which make it feel a bit nippy.  Starting to turn vehicles and the ground white.  Driving back through Garrett Co. tomorrow could be interesting.  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

This weather is not enjoyable IMO. I find myself liking this less and less. With snow I love cold, but not this. I wish it could go straight from 70’s and sun to 20’s cold, gray, and snowy lol.

High/Low: 60F/40F on Christmas beats 30'sF cloudy/damp/rainy on Christmas. 

Low 40's here atm.

1 hour ago, RIC_WX said:

Snowing off and on at Deep Creek since about sunset yesterday.  Didn't really accumulate much before midnight, when winds picked up and temp dropped to 29*.  Maybe 1" total so far but the frequent wind gusts to 30 MPH have really obliterated any chance for casual mesurement.

Bet it looks pretty!  Weather station says 27.8 at the house right now...with the winds gusting, must be downright cold.

4 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

This weather is not enjoyable IMO. I find myself liking this less and less. With snow I love cold, but not this. I wish it could go straight from 70’s and sun to 20’s cold, gray, and snowy lol.

This is probably the best reason to move to a place like Denver.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Echoing Mattie G -- Denver would be perfect for you.  My wife's cousin lives there after growing up in the Philly area and loves it.  One day last year no joke they were in the mid/upper 80s and had accumulating snow the next day.

Cloudy, windy at 45 here right now, just like it will be most of the time for the next five months

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• mappy unpinned this topic