Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
November Banter 2021

George BM

5 hours ago, GATECH said:

PSU vs Michigan State should also be fun and snowy at 330.  

As a fellow Ramblin' Wreck, sorry that Tech lost badly to that "other" GA school located over in Athens today! But perhaps not unexpected really.

I am glad Michigan beat The Ohio State "University" soundly, though! :lol: (that's as opposed to "The" Ohio State University haha!)

4 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

I don’t generally think of England as snowy but I tend to see more snow games watching EPL than I see snow in these parts. 

pouring snow in Manchester for City/west ham and the burnley home match with Tottenham was snowed out.

I’m a Spurs fan, so I’m not unhappy that this match was postponed. It would have been more akin to a rugby match than soccer, which absolutely would have played into Burnley’s hands.

Stayed in Hershey last night for the Bears game that was scheduled for today at 5.

Game was canceled because of NHL covid protocals. Apparently covid is going around the bears.  

Larrs Eller of the caps had covid last week while they were on their west coast trip and had to stay behind to quarantine in Cali. 

Caps have taxied many players back and forth from Hershey because of injuries to many Caps players.  

Wonder if the bears covid issues started with the caps as they have sent down and recalled many players over the past week.

15 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Would you message me a pic of that table? Looks like something I’d like to build.

I originally bought the table and chairs as a set(was a cherry color). I removed the top and made this one with pine boards, then painted the rest of it black. Bought new chairs that match pretty well. Totally transformed it.

table.thumb.jpg.9476998bc2d837ecf234ee349ec3e61b.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, CAPE said:

I originally bought the table and chairs as a set(was a cherry color). I removed the top and made this one with pine boards, then painted the rest of it black. Bought new chairs that match pretty well. Totally transformed it.

What paint did you use for the black? I want to do the same to some chairs here.

12 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Are the boards edge jointed and glued? Biscuits? Mechanical under the table? They also look to be about 1.5” thick?

2 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Are the boards edge jointed and glued? Biscuits? Mechanical under the table? They also look to be about 1.5” thick?

I used a Kreg jig to screw the boards together and a couple 2 x 3s for support underneath.

Boards are combo of 2x6 and 2x8 to give the right overall width without having to do a rip cut.

• Like 2

• mappy unpinned this topic