• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2021

George BM

Oh wait, I never mentioned that I made the high school swim team to anyone who cares. Have our first meet on the 3rd of December, the practices are fun if not difficult. Our coach does not like to give a lot of rest but the practice is only for an hour and 15 minutes. This is compared to my normal practice of 2 hours. Will tell you how the first meet goes. Think I am the fastest or second fastest freshmen on the team. 

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, H2O said:

Just an FYI for all you peeps.  If you ever need cream of shrimp soup for a recipe go to Wegmans.  They kick ass.  And then also try to leave Wegmans without getting 12 other things because they have cool stuff everywhere.

Best part is they're open on Thanksgiving because the consumer demands it. Funny how that part gets left out 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Best part is they're open on Thanksgiving because the consumer demands it. Funny how that part gets left out 

The consumer has come to expect the store to be open. That expectation leads to false day-of demand because the store being open allows the consumer to be lazy and not plan ahead.

Edit: I don't have an issue with grocery stores being open, say, in the morning, but anything beyond that is just silly.

37 minutes ago, H2O said:

Just an FYI for all you peeps.  If you ever need cream of shrimp soup for a recipe go to Wegmans.  They kick ass.  And then also try to leave Wegmans without getting 12 other things because they have cool stuff everywhere.

Pretty much.  I go in to get milk and a few other things thinking I'm going to spend like $20 total.  Next thing I know I have a cart in front of me at the check out with the cashier telling me my total is $100

8 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Well that sucks but grocery stores know there is a market for last min things needed like chicken stock when nana didn't get enough for the gravy.

• mappy unpinned this topic