Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter 2021

George BM

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

What a fun one that was. 

I flew out to LA for a 10-day meeting on the Saturday before. As soon as things started to look like we were really locked in, I started putting heat on the organizers to let the DC folks get back early so that we didn't get stuck out there. I took a redeye Thursday night and landed at IAD the next morning with cloudy skies and cold temps. The whole flight back I was buzzing, and that buzz didn't let up until the snow stopped on Saturday night.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I flew out to LA for a 10-day meeting on the Saturday before. As soon as things started to look like we were really locked in, I started putting heat on the organizers to let the DC folks get back early so that we didn't get stuck out there. I took a redeye Thursday night and landed at IAD the next morning with cloudy skies and cold temps. The whole flight back I was buzzing, and that buzz didn't let up until the snow stopped on Saturday night.

We made that thread totally not banter knowing what would have happened if you didn't make it back in time.  That and to limit the Ji mania

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, H2O said:

We made that thread totally not banter knowing what would have happened if you didn't make it back in time.  That and to limit the Ji mania

I was scared, man. Almost willing to lose my job to get on a flight back to DC to make it in time, and if I hadn't made it, I would have sh*tposted the board to the heavens and sustained a ban the likes of which no one has seen before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

I was scared, man. Almost willing to lose my job to get on a flight back to DC to make it in time, and if I hadn't made it, I would have sh*tposted the board to the heavens and sustained a ban the likes of which no one has seen before.

So you would have been a more annoying Vice Regent

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

I’m not saying I just skimmed through like 200 pages of obs and disco from that storm but I’m not NOT saying it either.

Just noticed your signature below: Winter 2009-10 Snow: 89.6" ; December 18-19 2009: 22.0", February 5-6, 2010: 32.0", February 9-10, 2010: 16.5"

Three HECS one winter. Insanity.

8 minutes ago, George BM said:

Just noticed your signature below: Winter 2009-10 Snow: 89.6" ; December 18-19 2009: 22.0", February 5-6, 2010: 32.0", February 9-10, 2010: 16.5"

Three HECS one winter. Insanity.

5 HECS (>15”) in 7 winters 09-10 through 15-16. Pretty amazing run.

• Like 3

• mappy unpinned this topic