• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

That’s a sizable shift on the GEFS!  Festive mood now-cold is here-brought up my heaviest coat and retired the windbreaker for the season.  Turkey, whiskey, cold, and maybe snow.   Today hope is alive.  Improving long range as we get closer is a classic sign that you see in the good winters.

• Like 14

BOX hinting at 4-8.

Sunday through Tuesday...

Clipper low and associated upper system drop southeast through the
Midwest and to the Mid Atlantic coast, then moves out to sea.
Forecast guidance suggests a dry passage for New England. Certainly,
the GFS is dry. However, the ECMWF shows measureable precip along CT-
RI-SE MA Sunday night and Monday. The forecast remains dry, but with
low confidence. This one will need to be watched.
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, George001 said:

GFS is garbage, I don’t even use it for my forecasts. What has me on board for a big storm with the potential to become a slow moving Miller B blizzard in eastern mass next week is what the European and Canadian guidance did. The northern stream dug farther south, and the pattern as a whole trended to becoming more amplified on the recent guidance. The western ridge is over Washington on these recent model runs, if anything that’s a bit west of ideal. Yet the models are still booting the low out to sea. I am of the belief that this is an error, and the models will correct more amplified with the low due to the 500 mb pattern being modeled. There is blocking in place as well, which ups the ceiling if things do break right. 

I respect the gumption. And I agree with you about the ridge positioning, that's a good point. But everything has to go right for this to work man, and I think you might be setting yourself up for disappointment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

That’s a sizable shift on the GEFS!  Festive mood now-cold is here-brought up my heaviest coat and retired the windbreaker for the season.  Turkey, whiskey, cold, and maybe snow.   Today hope is alive.  Improving long range as we get closer is a classic sign that you see in the good winters.

Keep the windbreaker handy.....Christmas is right around the corner.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

Excellent post Jerry…agree on all of it. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

And this troll snowman19, who weenies Anthony’s every post…he needs to get the F Lost. Sick of this clown hanging in here and making trouble.  Go back to Jersey or wherever your from you troll, or start contributing to our New England forum in a positive manner.  

He gets 5 posted every winter and he only shows up during winter 

• Weenie 1

Just now, Lava Rock said:

23.2F. Coldest night thus far.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Sounded like You were saying in your other post on the last page, that if the wind stops then you think the temp won’t be as low tonight???   Is that what you were saying? 

Actually, if your wind does go calm, you’ll be even colder than if stays breezy. 

Sounded like You were saying in your other post on the last page, that if the wind stops then you think the temp won’t be as low tonight???   Is that what you were saying? 

Actually, if your wind does go calm, you’ll be even colder than if stays breezy. 
We're on a hilltop. Already leveling off as the wind dies.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

And this troll snowman19, who weenies Anthony’s every post…he needs to get the F Lost. Sick of this clown hanging in here and making trouble.  Go back to Jersey or wherever your from you troll, or start contributing to our New England forum in a positive manner.  

Wolfe throwing his muscle around. Solid point though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Just tell me what price to jump back on ADA.

Persistent flurry action out there with BKN skies. I think I'm tossing those MAV temps from this morning. I don't think the wind will let up enough up here to gte low/mid teens.

Prob one of the few coins that you could be in over the last two months and lose money 

Play to earn gaming , metaverse anything , and Augmented reality is a segment that is growing exponentially wether BTC rallies or goes side ways or falls 10%