Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Had to take the weenie drive up the road.

Mixed rain/snow in the 700-1,000ft range, all snow by 1,200ft and then coating of white above 1,400ft.

Feb_13_snow_small.thumb.jpg.3070344cd71a2d9cf41eb1535652b641.jpg

Ya , it was nice coming out of the alpine club (Vince McMahon was up there tonite ) to a steady snow with accumulation

Usually you can’t get in there unless you own but solstice was closed. 

The wind by the pool and jacuzzi was gusting and it sounded like a train was coming . Best winds I’ve been in all year . 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Has your wife had enough of this shit with you and the dog yet? LOL :) 

lol chicks dig someone who has a passion. And someone who will run out to get take-out from the popular Matterhorn Bar… it just happens to be located the closest to the base area, ha.  Right hand turn out of the drive, and cruise a couple songs up the road to the promised land.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

lol chicks dig someone who has a passion. And someone who will run out to get take-out from the popular Matterhorn Bar… it just happens to be located the closest to the base area, ha.  Right hand turn out of the drive, and cruise a couple songs up the road to the promised land.

Nice.

26 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Is "Atmospheric River" the new hot weather term?  News seems fixated on using the term for the storms that have been hitting the west coast.

They’ve used it before, but you’re right it seems to be catching on more of late. It’s irritating when they fixate on a term and then use it to death, like the latest fad… infantile and immature imo.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Doesn't one of our members live in Southington?  Watching the twitter video, these people must have a lot of dirty clothes!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/connecticut-police-investigate-daylight-grocery-carts-theft

Looks like they wiped out the store of all its detergent, lol

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Doesn't one of our members live in Southington?  Watching the twitter video, these people must have a lot of dirty clothes!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/connecticut-police-investigate-daylight-grocery-carts-theft

Lol ya I do.  But this story says Oxford, CT.  But I think they’ve hit stores in southington too from the sound of the article.  Bunch of punks giving our town a bad name… hope they catch these dirtbags. 

52 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol ya I do.  But this story says Oxford, CT.  But I think they’ve hit stores in southington too from the sound of the article.  Bunch of punks giving our town a bad name… hope they catch these dirtbags. 

Based on all the video of them and their cars, I give them about 6 hours.  :)

• Like 1

I see people just walk out at Home Depot with a cart of generators or power tools all the time. Most stores have a policy that employees not do anything as the merchandise is insured. Even if the cops come there is a no chase policy in CT so they simply speed away. 

42 minutes ago, BrianW said:

I see people just walk out at Home Depot with a cart of generators or power tools all the time. Most stores have a policy that employees not do anything as the merchandise is insured. Even if the cops come there is a no chase policy in CT so they simply speed away. 

So dam sad we’ve come to this point where the police don’t even chase em down.  Pathetic!  :facepalm:

Anyway, back to the weather.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BrianW said:

Well that's dumb.  lol