Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

15 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

It has been great for solar production, it feels like it has been cloudy/hazy/smokey since the beginning of July....

Its been one of my best years for solar production in the 6 years I have had my panels. 

You just got your panels right? You made a great investment. Eversource just got approved for a 64% price increase Jan 1st. 

28 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

It has been great for solar production, it feels like it has been cloudy/hazy/smokey since the beginning of July....

July and August this year were the worst since install in 2016.   August was down 15%, and July was down almost 25% over average.  

11 minutes ago, BrianW said:

Its been one of my best years for solar production in the 6 years I have had my panels. 

March and April were records and May and June were real good months, too.  SRECs are in the bank from that great spring, thank you Eversource ratepayers !  lol

1 minute ago, BrianW said:

You just got your panels right? You made a great investment. Eversource just got approved for a 64% price increase Jan 1st. 

I did, just had them installed the end of July so I missed the best production months earlier in the season.

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yup. So I’m the only one I guess other than FF county . There’s been frosts on car roofs and rooftops the last 4 mornings. Even today at 37

Didn't we all have a discussion a while back about why the NWS considers it a "frost" at 32-36F?  Good illustration of that.

• Like 1

Looks like a fast moving oscillatory pattern to me...

seasonal cold anomalies replaced by warm ones ever 2 days of periodicity through mid month - that's the illustration of the recent Euro oper. and GFS trends.

I disagree that the GEFs should be 86'ed with some autopilot measure - to each his/her own.

41 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yup. So I’m the only one I guess other than FF county . There’s been frosts on car roofs and rooftops the last 4 mornings. Even today at 37

Wow can't  believe you haven't  been below 32.. my car was reading 21 going through Granby  ma this morning..